PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to Kansas City?

BillsWin
04-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Just about the only NFL games I will ever go to now are Dallas and sometimes Kansas City. But I have not been able to party and tailgate at an event for the past two years. Mostly because I am not a full time student anymore, and I go to sporting events for work. However I get a chance this year to relive the old days and me and 8 other people are packing up a couple trucks and heading to KC for the Bills game on Dec. 13th. Beer, grills, chips, salsa, dogs, burgers, steaks, philly steak meat, brats, beer, beer and more beer, bottles of jack, captain and soco with some other things. can you say wet bar?, and a full tailgate set up.

Just wondering if any zoners are making the trip to KC, if so, we will have my Bills flag up and a huge set up from early morning to kickoff, and then we'll set up after the game to drink and wait out the traffic. Every Bills fan is invited to come and hang out and grab some food.

I know it isn't until December, but you have to realize that sports (although they are still fun for me.) have become more like a job. This game, me and some of the guys are going to let loose and go big or go home. We invite any true blue Bills fan to come and have a drink with us.

Anyone going to be there?

Also, is there any other game that you guys are looking forward to partying at?