PDA

View Full Version : NFLN just showed Bills/Chargers

Jeff1220
04-19-2009, 07:38 PM
I remember watching that game and thinking the Bills were for real. They won it to go 5-1 and looked like a lock for the playoffs. I was a pretty optimistic fan in general before that and especially at that moment. That optimism died a little each game over 8 of the following 10 weeks. Last season changed the way I look at this team. Keeping Jauron just added to the misery.
Even at the end of the season, I expected hope to be renewed by a big offseason because of Ralph's comments about talent. Other than the WR position, I can't see how the team is better than the 7-9 teams of the past few years.
I thought that watching that game would invigorate my optimistic spirit, but instead it just reinforced the same feelings that started to build shortly after that game.

circlethewagons
04-19-2009, 08:12 PM
were they able to show the whole thing on NFLN? i know parts of the game weren't broadcast cause of the power outage, so i was curious if the whole thing ended up getting recorded?

realdealryan
04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Sideline NFL films footage combined with radio guys literally phoning in the play-by-play.

chubluv
04-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Its a little ironic that the power outage was the last surge the Bills would get last season.

realdealryan
04-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Its a little ironic that the power outage was the last surge the Bills would get last season.

:rimshot:

KC game was nice and the Denver win was hard-fought....

The Spaz
04-19-2009, 09:56 PM
I drank the Kool-Aid after watching this and am pumped until the draft...lol

SeatownBillsFan21
04-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Thats was a good game was fun to watch. what was aired on the westcoast

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-19-2009, 10:32 PM
i was at that game. it was surreal to be sitting there for half an hour doing nothing waiting for the power to come back on. it was even weirder going to the bathroom pitch black praying nobody would pee on you while you were there.