• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

A spring being uncoiled

Just watched some YouTube highlights on this guy and that's how I would best describe him.

He showed polished pass rush moves and an absolutely relentless "must kill QB" motor. I want that on the Bills. I don't care if he's a little undersized for our scheme, he seems to have elite speed and instincts that can't be taught.
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: A spring being uncoiled

Undersized with a huge motor. Sounds like some DL on our team. JK, I would love him here

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mitchell55
      Undersized with a huge motor. Sounds like some DL on our team. JK, I would love him here
      Haha true, but with a huge caveat in that our scrubs have the will to kill but not the means, whereas Brown looks like a natural born killa.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
        • Mar 2004

I would love it and he will be there IMO

Comment

• kid mickey
          • Apr 2009

I like Brown, but the biggest need is OT. Situational DE can be had in round 2.
          Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• BillsWin
            man amongst boys
            • Oct 2008

Im so confused about where we are going with this draft. I now see many great options ahead of the Bills. They have three picks in the top 50. There is no reason why they can't get 3 starters and 3 impact players of some sort.

I am so excited. But knowing the Bills, we will be let down some how.

GRRR!!! WHY CANT IT GET HERE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I am The Batman.

Comment

There have been so many great OTs taken in the 2nd round it is unreal. The last team to win the SuperBowl with a starting LT taken in Round 1 were the Baltimore Ravens.

This fantasy that a LT pick has to be a Round1 selection is just that .. fantasy.

Everette Brown should be our No1 pick and I have a sneaking suspision that with the teams around us and their needs we could even slide down a little to nab him.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                • Sep 2003

I agree, LT class is deeper than DE I would go DE (with E. Brown my first choice) then OT at 28.

Comment

• methos4ever
                  • Apr 2004

Heck, it may be better to shore up the front seven on D in rd 1, then the o-line from 42 to 110, then bpa after that....

Comment

Originally posted by methos4ever
                    Heck, it may be better to shore up the front seven on D in rd 1, then the o-line from 42 to 110, then bpa after that....
                    So something like

#11 Everette Brown DE
                    #28 James Laurinaitis LB
                    #42 Gerald Cadogan OT
                    #110 Karl Urbik G

I think we'll use #75 on a S considering the bother Simpson and Whitner are in or a TE, if we don't fancy Gronkowski

Comment

Working...
                    X