if Jauron was coaching an all pro team, what would his record be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

if Jauron was coaching an all pro team, what would his record be?

Just to get an idea of what people think of Jauron's coaching abilities.

I've seen him put together a 7-9 season with nothing to work with 2 years ago, and i just saw him underachieve to a 7-9 season win everything in his favor.

I think if he had an all pro team stacked at every position, he'd still find a way to lose easy games with bone head decisions and have the team go 8-8.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: if Jauron was coaching an all pro team, what would his record be?

Originally posted by trapezeus

I've seen him put together a 7-9 season with nothing to work with 2 years ago, and i just saw him underachieve to a 7-9 season win everything in his favor.

I think if he had an all pro team stacked at every position, he'd still find a way to lose easy games with bone head decisions and have the team go 8-8.
    13-3. Coaching is not the problem here it's the talent. He took a team with a crappy QB to 13-3.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

coaching is part of the problem. No amount of pro players can do squat when you insist on making them play a crappy system.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        13-3. Coaching is not the problem here it's the talent. He took a team with a crappy QB to 13-3.
        however he also took that same team with slightly crappier QB's the next season to a stellar 4-12. I think Jauron is a solid coach but not a great one by any stretch. He will never lead us anywhere great, meaning he puts a ceiling on our potential.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
          shelby's big brother smilie smilie
          • Mar 2007

7-9

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

to me this is a pointless thought.

the reason i say this is im positive not 1 person on this board would have DICK as the head coach of this team if they had the power to choose the head coach.

im not saying i know who everyone would want but im sure no one would have DICK atop their list.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
              however he also took that same team with slightly crappier QB's the next season to a stellar 4-12. I think Jauron is a solid coach but not a great one by any stretch. He will never lead us anywhere great, meaning he puts a ceiling on our potential.
              I said it the day he got here. He's a godd coach that can get us to the playoffs. He's not smart enough to win us a Super Bowl.

My hope was that he would get a couple of playoff births, screw up, and than we'd bring a guy in to try and win it all. The sad part is that our front office can't build a lego set let alone a winning roster.

Comment

• User Manuel
                The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus

16-0.

Comment

• baalworship
                  • May 2003

14-2. I hate Jauron and think we can do better but players win games.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

3-13 he is a loser
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Oldbillsfan
                      7-9
                      7-9
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Syderick
                        • Apr 2006

Teams with crappy coaches have gone to the playoffs or have a winning season. Thens been teams with crappy talent that have gone to the playoffs or have a winning season. I wouldn't mind a fluke season 09 if it were to happen.
                        3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                          • Jul 2002

7-9 or worse...the guy is possibly the worst coach in the NFL.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Well, what should the record of an all-pro team be? 14-2? 13-3? Take whatever you think the record should be, and subtract a minimum of 3 games for having Jauron as a coach. Even that might be too generous.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SabreEleven
                              • Aug 2002

Will this All-Pro team be allowed to call time-outs?

Comment

Working...
                              X