PDA

View Full Version : Russ Brandon save our board!!

HHURRICANE
04-20-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm dropping the Peters subject until our defacto GM address the situation publicly.

Mikey made a great point in another thread that we don't have all of the facts other than from the media.

All of the anger and frustration isn't productive at this point and I accept my responsibility in this. I'm very frustrated that we lost Peters but let's have all of the facts first.

Does Russ Brandon have the balls to address the situatuion?

His silence should tell you where the blame lies but let's see if he man's up.

justasportsfan
04-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Nothing wrong with the board. You think our board is screwed without you?

seanbillsfan
04-20-2009, 10:59 AM
I'm dropping the Peters subject until our defacto GM address the situation publicly.

Mikey made a great point in another thread that we don't have all of the facts other than from the media.

All of the anger and frustration isn't productive at this point and I accept my responsibility in this. I'm very frustrated that we lost Peters but let's have all of the facts first.

Does Russ Brandon have the balls to address the situatuion?

His silence should tell you where the blame lies but let's see if he man's up.
With all these pointless threads you keep coming up with, you are steadily becoming the new Mitchell of this board

DrGraves
04-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Nothing wrong with the board. You think our board is screwed without you?

i don't think he made that notion.

HHURRICANE
04-20-2009, 11:00 AM
Justa, I am one poster on this board.

I would say I have very little support since it usually takes everyone a year to come around to my posts being right.

I made one positive post last year that you completely ridiculed only to be right when we were 5-1 and Brady was out.

I was referring to the fact that everyone treats the situation as if they know the truth and the guy who does should be speaking so we can move on from this topic.

HHURRICANE
04-20-2009, 11:02 AM
With all these pointless threads you keep coming up with, you are steadily becoming the new Mitchell of this board

From a guy withg 170 posts. Love to read your threads. Post a better topic.

seanbillsfan
04-20-2009, 11:05 AM
I have a life outside of a message board. I will try to do better though

alohabillsfan
04-20-2009, 11:39 AM
and yet another useless thread... Pat please come back...

alohabillsfan
04-20-2009, 11:40 AM

10973 useless posts and counting....

seanbillsfan
04-20-2009, 12:26 PM
and yet another useless thread... Pat please come back...
Where has pat been?

Mitchell55
04-20-2009, 12:27 PM

At least I talk good about us

seanbillsfan
04-20-2009, 12:34 PM
At least I talk good about us
Your threads are getting better:hi5: . His are getting worse

sdbillsfan2
04-20-2009, 12:37 PM

Wow Now that was a low blow !

Nighthawk
04-20-2009, 12:39 PM
HH, go see the thread I forked...your information is in there...get busy!

justasportsfan
04-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Justa, I am one poster on this board.

I would say I have very little support since it usually takes everyone a year to come around to my posts being right.

I made one positive post last year that you completely ridiculed only to be right when we were 5-1 and Brady was out.

I was referring to the fact that everyone treats the situation as if they know the truth and the guy who does should be speaking so we can move on from this topic.

I couldn't read your posts a year ago. Don't know what your'e talking about.

In case you missed it, we're on the same boat with Peters and I'm just as pissed as you are with the decisions made over the years. BUt I am not threatening to stop being a bills fan just because I am disgusted. I still hope a miracle can happen . I've given this staff a benefit of a doubt that they could turn this team around in AVERAGE time which is 3 years.

I do not however go starting one thread after another with the same stuff. Russ doesn't post here ,you do.

ddaryl
04-20-2009, 12:58 PM

new ???

he's the origninal... he has a right to *****, but he is overly obsessive about it