Hope springs eternal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope springs eternal

Much has been made of the fact that the Bills have barely been able to draft a straight line let alone anything else over the last few years.

However fans are over looking one significant change this draft year: Buddy Nix is back - if he can do for us what he did for the Chargers ....

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Hope springs eternal

proof is in the season after the draft and the next 2- 3seasons after that. I do hope that it is the begining of a new run.

Why was Buddy Nix all of sudden available to come back to the Bills ????
    Last edited by ddaryl; 04-20-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Re: Hope springs eternal

Originally posted by ddaryl
      proof is in the season after the draft and the next 2- 3seasons after that. I do hope that it is the begining of a new run.

Why was Buddy Nix all of sudden available to come back to the Bills ????
      Well he was with us under Butler between 1993-2000 but left to go to the Chargers.

He retired in spring 2008, but we've coaxed him out of retirement. Both we and the Chargers have drafted well under Nix with good picks in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, and with the Chargers in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, and 2006.

There have been many more hits than misses especially at the top of the draft.

Comment

Working...
      X