• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

With the 11th overall selection in the 2009 NFL Draft

Michael Oher OT Ole Miss

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

2024 TOP 200 Fantasy Football Rankings, TOP 200 PPR Cheatsheets TOP 200 PPR Draft / Draft Rankings

Latest on OT Michael Oher including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

Breaking News, data & opinions in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more. Newsday.com is the leading news source for Long Island & NYC.

Michael Oher won't forget where he came from, or the loving family that took him under their wing. For more college sports coverage, log on to www.cstv.com/...
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: With the 11th overall selection in the 2009 NFL Draft

Thats the guy that I'm hopin for. BTW, I love your complete mock draft. Seriously, if we drafted Oher, Mack, M.Johnson, and Chase Coffman, I'd cream my pants.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• kid mickey
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by elltrain22
      Thats the guy that I'm hopin for. BTW, I love your complete mock draft. Seriously, if we drafted Oher, Mack, M.Johnson, and Chase Coffman, I'd cream my pants.
      Thanks. I think it is a pretty good draft and I hope the Bills do something that mirrors it. I just put value where I think it should be. I know there are lot of naysayers. I get bashed by the defensive guys, but I am pretty adamant about the guys that I like and what this team needs.
      Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

how do you guys value Oher against Andre smith??

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Michael Oher OT Ole Miss
          Alex Mack OG/C Cal
          Michael Johnson DE Georgia Tech
          Marcus Freeman OLB Ohio State
          Chase Coffman TE Missouri
          Rashad Johnson S Alabama
          Vance Walker DT Georgia Tech
          Dallas Reynolds C BYU
          Dan Gronkowski TE Maryland
          I would think if Johnson is there at 28, they draft him right then and hope Unger last til our 2nd.
          Originally posted by elltrain22
          Freeman would be a nice fit and a likely starter too. Replace Walker DT with Faimmetta (FB) out of Syracuse, and they may have nabbed 6-7 midseason starters in that mock.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Gez, blocking highlights are like watching polyurethane dry, headache included.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• kid mickey
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by venis2k1
              how do you guys value Oher against Andre smith??
              I don't think Smith will be available at our selection. That's why I have Oher going to us.

Comment

Working...
              X