PDA

View Full Version : Trade up scenario

T-Long
04-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Looking like Pettigrew won't be there at #28, what about a possible trade up? I think we would have to get to pick #20 to make sure we get him. What about moving #28 and a 3rd or 4th? Anyone know the point values to move up to the Lions pick at #20. They definitely will want to get more picks.

HHURRICANE
04-21-2009, 03:22 PM
I know people love Pettigrew and I'm not sure that I disagree in light of the o-line. But everything I've read and heard is saying that the Bills have no interest in drafting the guy.

This is the only guy that I can think of in the draft that I would bet that we are not taking.

kernowboy
04-21-2009, 03:23 PM
If Pettigrew is not there, we don't trade up for him.

We use the #28 on a position of need and the #75 pick on a tight end like Beckum, Nelson, Ingram, Coffman etc etc

T-Long
04-21-2009, 03:31 PM
I agree that the TE depth is strong in this year's draft, but Pettigrew is the only all around TE in the draft. He is the best blocker of the bunch and a helluva pass catcher.

kernowboy
04-21-2009, 03:42 PM
I agree that the TE depth is strong in this year's draft, but Pettigrew is the only all around TE in the draft. He is the best blocker of the bunch and a helluva pass catcher.

who didn't score a TD last season