PDA

View Full Version : Offseason

Mitchell55
04-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Cut- Royal, Doc

Gone- Preston, JP, Crow, Greer

TB- Parrish, Kelsay, Ko

Trades- Peters for 1st, 4th, 2010 con pick

Signed- Ryan Fitzpatrick, TO, Geoff Hangartner, Drayton Florence, Pat Thomas, Seth McKinney, Dominik Rhodes

Trade Rumors

John Henderson
TG
Brian Waters
Owen Daniels
Jay Cutler
Tony Sheffler

Needs before OS

QB, RB, FB, WR, TE, OG, C, DE, LB LOL

Needs now

FB, TE, OT, G, DE, LB

Major needs

TE, T, DE, LB

G=McKinney, Chambers

sdbillsfan2
04-22-2009, 01:27 AM
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2009/3/28/813322/pioli-chiefs-won-t-trade-o

A lost blip from the Tony Gonzalez press conference was Chiefs FM Scott Pioli saying they wouldn't be trading their All-Pro Guard Brian Waters. He's probably still on the block but nothing will get done until draft day if ever.

Please don't keep saying Waters..... it ain't happening ! And I'm not the first to point this out to you .

Jay Cutler ?.... I think Chicago might say something about that RUMOR!

Actually what is this post about ?

SeatownBillsFan21
04-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Tony Sheffler would be worth a 4th IMO Cook would be gone by rd 3 and Pettgrew not worth 11 and will be gone by 28

kernowboy
04-22-2009, 02:17 AM
I think the TE class this year is deeper than last year and we will upgrade here even if we draft in the middle rounds. Also at OG, some of the OT in the draft have been working out here a lot and if we were able to sign a mentor like Pete Kendall, I think we'd be ok here.

Mitchell55
04-22-2009, 12:17 PM
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2009/3/28/813322/pioli-chiefs-won-t-trade-o

A lost blip from the Tony Gonzalez press conference was Chiefs FM Scott Pioli saying they wouldn't be trading their All-Pro Guard Brian Waters. He's probably still on the block but nothing will get done until draft day if ever.

Please don't keep saying Waters..... it ain't happening ! And I'm not the first to point this out to you .

Jay Cutler ?.... I think Chicago might say something about that RUMOR!

Actually what is this post about ?

It was a trade rumor from the whole season, even if it didnt happen, it was a rumor.

elltrain22
04-22-2009, 12:21 PM
I am so much hoping that we trade and get either Tony Scheffler and/or Brian Waters, especially Waters.

casdhf
04-22-2009, 12:28 PM
It has been an eventful off-season, we'll see if anything was actually accomplished.

OpIv37
04-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Cut- Royal, Doc

Gone- Preston, JP, Crow, Greer

TB- Parrish, Kelsay, Ko

Trades- Peters for 1st, 4th, 2010 con pick

Signed- Ryan Fitzpatrick, TO, Geoff Hangartner, Drayton Florence, Pat Thomas, Seth McKinney, Dominik Rhodes

Trade Rumors

John Henderson
TG
Brian Waters
Owen Daniels
Jay Cutler
Tony Sheffler

Needs before OS

QB, RB, FB, WR, TE, OG, C, DE, LB LOL

Needs now

FB, TE, OT, G, DE, LB

Major needs

TE, T, DE, LB

G=McKinney, Chambers

Chambers isn't a guard and McKinney is a back up. G should still be in the major needs list.