PDA

View Full Version : Draft at Radio City Question

ct bills fan
04-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Has anybody gone to the Sunday session - rounds 3-7? I'm taking my son there Sunday (prior commitment Saturday). I don't think it will be an issue getting in, correct, like it is for Saturday? I imagine we could show up at 9am (Sunday starts at 10am) and walk right in? I also heard that if you stay for the whole Sunday session (they want fans in the stands) that they give you guaranteed seats for nest year. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Tatonka
04-22-2009, 10:17 AM
not sure but i was talking to my wife about going next year. i love manhattan. we went this year for valentines weekend and ended up staying an extra 2 days. the city is just phenominal. i could definately live there if it didn't cost such an ungodly amount.

i would be interested to know how the draft process works though. how do you get tickets for saturday or sunday?

EricStratton
04-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Tickets are first come - first served for both days but Sunday is usually light. My nephew would go both days for the 3 years he lived with me and he always got there early (5-6am) on Saturday but around 8:30-9 on Sunday.

Radio City is bigger then the old place at the theater at MSG so it may even be better now.

The Spaz
04-22-2009, 10:22 AM
The tickets are free and you wait in a long ass line for a long ass time. It's first come first serve.

RandolphDuke
04-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Has anybody gone to the Sunday session - rounds 3-7? I'm taking my son there Sunday (prior commitment Saturday).

Have fun explaining to your son what the Jets fans are saying. It'll be like a trip to the zoo except it smells worse and all the animals are drunk.