X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seanbillsfan
    • May 2007

Larry Foote?

I dont know if this has been posted already but i read on espn.com that he is on the trading block. The steelers want roscoe so how about foote for parish straight up?

• SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Re: Larry Foote?

Huh first i have heard of it LINK?? If so yeah sounds good to me if they went for it.

Comment

• seanbillsfan
      • May 2007

There are a lot of veteran players believed to be on the trading block, and their availability could result in a flurry of trades during draft weekend, writes Len Pasquarelli.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Straight up? No. Roscoe is a proven returner, which the Steelers need. He is also an upgrade over the crap slot receivers they have. You give us Foote and a 5th, I'd think about it, but Foote is also a 3/4 MLB, not at all what we need when we run a 4/3/Cover 2, since we already have Poz and DiGiorgio.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• seanbillsfan
          • May 2007

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
          Straight up? No. Roscoe is a proven returner, which the Steelers need. He is also an upgrade over the crap slot receivers they have. You give us Foote and a 5th, I'd think about it, but Foote is also a 3/4 MLB, not at all what we need when we run a 4/3/Cover 2, since we already have Poz and DiGiorgio.
          3/4 lb or not, you cant tell me that he wouldnt be an upgrade over ellison.

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP

You must be JK right? Foote is a better LB than Roscoe is a WR. Footes worth a 4th strait up. Roscoes worth a 4-5

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Mitchell55
              You must be JK right? Foote is a better LB than Roscoe is a WR. Footes worth a 4th strait up. Roscoes worth a 4-5
              Yeah seriously. I would do Roscoe and our 6th for Foote, maybe even more.

Comment

• seanbillsfan
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Oaf
                Yeah seriously. I would do Roscoe and our 6th for Foote, maybe even more.
                He would instantly upgrade our d and eliminate a need in the draft. Then we make a deal for Shefler and all the pieces start to come together

Comment

Working...
                X