PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice Here...

R. Rich
05-15-2003, 05:24 PM
I'm planning on getting season tickets sometime, but the seats I want (in Section 122, endzone-on the tunnel) haven't opened up. Do you think I should get seats close to the ones I want, just so I have them, and then try to get the ones I want later on (maybe the following season or if someone doesen't renew)? Or, should I just wait until the seats I want are available? The thing that concerns me about waiting is the possibility of not being able to get seats if the Bills have a monster season or something and there's a huge rush on tickets. What do you think? I appreciate any help or advice anyone can give on this matter.

The_Philster
05-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Get as close as you can and just try to upgrade next year. The first year I had seasons, I was on the opposite side of the tunnel from where I am now. I was able to move over the next season and the rest is history. :D

BillC
05-15-2003, 06:32 PM
Check in with Wys. He has 12 in 123, on the field. I'm sure he will be glad to help, or include you in his package

doug45
05-16-2003, 06:58 AM
Get as close as you can for now. If you have season tickets you get first choice when the ones you want open. Any seat is better than no seat.

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2003, 07:00 AM
Stay away from 122. There's nothing but trouble there. :eek:

SABURZFAN
05-16-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Stay away from 122. There's nothing but trouble there. :eek:

:lolcry:

anybody we know?

TedMock
05-16-2003, 08:49 AM
Honestly, the way that stadium is designed, there's not a bad seat anywhere. Over the years I've sat in every section and my view was fine. Even the upper deck isn't aweful. I sat upper deck at a Redskins preseason game at Fedex field and that sucked. You're way up there with the airplanes in that stadium but the Ralph has kind of an overlap and "flatter" build so you're never that far. I know a kid in the ticket office if you need to talk to somebody.

lordofgun
05-16-2003, 08:51 AM
I prefer upper deck. Great view of the action. :up:

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2003, 08:54 AM
Cheapskate.

lordofgun
05-16-2003, 08:56 AM
First several rows upper deck are more expensive than tunnel seats, ya fruit!

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2003, 09:03 AM
The last time I was at a home game they played the Houston Oilers. :eek:

:sadwalk:

THATHURMANATOR
05-16-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
I'm planning on getting season tickets sometime, but the seats I want (in Section 122, endzone-on the tunnel) haven't opened up. Do you think I should get seats close to the ones I want, just so I have them, and then try to get the ones I want later on (maybe the following season or if someone doesen't renew)? Or, should I just wait until the seats I want are available? The thing that concerns me about waiting is the possibility of not being able to get seats if the Bills have a monster season or something and there's a huge rush on tickets. What do you think? I appreciate any help or advice anyone can give on this matter.

YO dude that is where I am at!!! SECTION 122

:boozer:

THATHURMANATOR
05-16-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I prefer upper deck. Great view of the action. :up:

You would prefer the upper deck....

clumping platelets
05-16-2003, 10:17 AM
Row 2 Upper Deck :bravo:

The_Philster
05-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

YO dude that is where I am at!!! SECTION 122

:boozer:

:hi5: We raise some heck in that section :D The Bills just called me to see about my upgrade request ...possibly move into row 8...but I decided against it. So, R. Rich, check back with the Bills...row 8, seats 2 and 3 are open.