PDA

View Full Version : Potential trade downs

kernowboy
04-23-2009, 12:29 PM
With Denver, Washington and maybe the Jets all excited about Sanchez would you trade down with any of these teams.

I know Sanchez is rated highly but just ask Brady Quinn or Aaron Rogers what difference that makes.

If Denver offered you a R3 or Tony Scheffler to move up one place, would you take it? They may have to overpay to get ahead of Snyder especially if he offered #13 and #80.

And what about the Jets if they were to offer #17 and their R1 in 2010?

I would certainly take it especially if I saw someone like Everette Brown sliding.

With the Cowboys wanting to get back into R1, would you take their #51 and R1 in 2010 to trade? It is quite possible that Jared Cook or Clint Sintim would be available at #51 and would provide ammunition in 2010 allowing us to trade for a veteran during the season or to move around in the draft next year.

Both opportunities have their benefits from where I am standing.

justasportsfan
04-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Jets would have to overpay us bigtime like trade Rex Ryan for Fewell and Truk.

ddaryl
04-23-2009, 12:43 PM
no trading with divisional partners.

If anything trade with any other team that wants QB Freeman just so the Jets can't have him...

Then all Billszone posters should get together and take a picture of ourselves giving the Jets the finger.. then promptly send it to the Jets FO

kernowboy
04-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I'll trade with anyone if it helps the Bills.

I'd let them draft Sanchez but by taking their Round 1 in 2010, it allows us to strengthen whilst not really helping them as they will not be addressing their real weaknesses.

A QB without any genuine weapons or a line who can protect him properly is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

alohabillsfan
04-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Sanchez ain't making it to 11... Write in down...