PDA

View Full Version : Final Mock.

acehole
04-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Every year there are surprises. I think Sanchez go to the Rams at 2. This pushes Josh Freeman up a bit. There are 3 teams that will push to trade up to get him the Jets, Washington and dark horse Tampa bay. It is no secret Washington wants a new qb. They were in the Cutler mix and lost. The Jets would love Freeman and his arm in the meadowlands. High character good arm and need a year..but will be better then the other 2 in time.What does it cost? The Bucks #2 pick and we screw the Jets in the process.

With the 19 pick in the 2009 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select.

1.DE Robert Ayres
It is no secret the Bills want to trade Kelsay...why? They want to replace him not A Shobell. There are players the Bills just like in spite of talent. Trent Edwards #1 and A Shobell#2. Nobody will fault the Bills for drafting some pass rush help. He can also play DT on third downs. Dark horse A Mabin. DE (Steal here).

1B. Alex Max OC
The Bill sign D Dockery to a huge contract not so long ago.Why? Bills need to run the ball and put a emphasis on OG. We put Alex at guard or swap him with our new FA. We have to deal with 3-4 nose tackles in our division and Pat Moran can stop crying about Mangold finally...or will he?Max ungr is a bit more vers on the oline but who knows.

2. Phil Loadholt OT
He is a good guy. He did have 1 DUI but who doesn't in Western NY. Gil Brant said he is one of the safest picks in the draft.Plug him in for 5-10 years on the right side and be done.It would allow Walker to move to the left side. Don't worry about pass blocking..Trent gets rid of the ball too quick. Dark horse Louis Delmas s moving Witner to SS and we were rumored to be moving KO.

2B. Jared Cook TE
Bills have him above Petigrew will start for the 2009 Buffalo Bills -40-Time: 4.5 Cook is a wide receiver trapped in a tight end’s body. He’s fast, has great hands and is a downfield playmaker. His athletic ability is not in question. Wasn’t asked to block in Steve Spurrier’s offense. Needs to get stronger and learn in-line techniques. No worries we have the 2 short fatty h backs for that crap.His eye-popping performance at the Combine earned him a Workout Warrior rep. Cook is the ultimate tease. Is he a football player or just an incredible athlete? Dark horse Duke Robinson OG 6-5, 330 Oklahoma

3. Jason Williams OLB
Will LB in the 4-3 Runs a 4.49 High character sleeper not invited to the combine.04/05/09 - Pro Day wrap, Player Helped their stock: Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois: Not invited to the combine, Williams impressed first at his own Pro Day, running in the low 4.5s and then was even faster when invited to the Northwestern Pro Day, clocking in at 4.44 and 4.49 seconds in the 40-yard dash at 238 pounds. Williams could be the first non-combine-invite drafted. - Rob Rang, The SportsXchange, NFLDraftScout.com

4. OT Sebastian Vollmer LT
Will compete for RT and can play LT Former TE go figure.
Draft Scout Snapshot: 2007: All-Conference USA Honorable Mention. Member of offensive line that compiled more than 500.0 yards of total offense and more than 34.0 points per game... Started all 13 games at left tackle... One of 12 players to start all 13 games... Cougars recorded at least 400 yards of total offense in 11 games and at least 500 yards in seven games...2006: Offensive lineman who was forced to miss the entire season with a back injury...2005: Appeared in eight games as a reserve... played both tackle and tight end... was on special teams as well...2004: Redshirted the season... born in Duesseldorf, Germany and should be a fan fav in WNY. Need a year but most 4th rounders do. Will replace walker in 2010.

4th (Philly)Gerald McRath, OLB, So. Miss.
With a 4.49 clocking in the 40-yard dash, he's the fastest linebacker in this draft.
You can never go wrong drafting speed on defense.

Look at who we lost and look who we want to trade and that is the reasoning. This is heavy on th O for 2 reasons..1 we were terrible 2.Cover 2 defenders can be found later in the draft as they are smaller IE cato june was a saftey and we use the smaller DT.

acehole
04-24-2009, 09:10 AM
PS the first 5-6 pick are potiential starters.

Dr. Lecter
04-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Tampa does not have a 2nd round pick

acehole
04-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Tampa does not have a 2nd round pick

Shh..then the Jets.
OR a player.

kernowboy
04-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Every year there are surprises. I think Sanchez go to the Rams at 2. This pushes Josh Freeman up a bit. There are 3 teams that will push to trade up to get him the Jets, Washington and dark horse Tampa bay. It is no secret Washington wants a new qb. They were in the Cutler mix and lost. The Jets would love Freeman and his arm in the meadowlands. High character good arm and need a year..but will be better then the other 2 in time.What does it cost? The Bucks #2 pick and we screw the Jets in the process.

With the 19 pick in the 2009 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select.

1.DE Robert Ayres
It is no secret the Bills want to trade Kelsay...why? They want to replace him not A Shobell. There are players the Bills just like in spite of talent. Trent Edwards #1 and A Shobell#2. Nobody will fault the Bills for drafting some pass rush help. He can also play DT on third downs. Dark horse A Mabin. DE (Steal here).

1B. Alex Max OC
The Bill sign D Dockery to a huge contract not so long ago.Why? Bills need to run the ball and put a emphasis on OG. We put Alex at guard or swap him with our new FA. We have to deal with 3-4 nose tackles in our division and Pat Moran can stop crying about Mangold finally...or will he?Max ungr is a bit more vers on the oline but who knows.

2. Phil Loadholt OT
He is a good guy. He did have 1 DUI but who doesn't in Western NY. Gil Brant said he is one of the safest picks in the draft.Plug him in for 5-10 years on the right side and be done.It would allow Walker to move to the left side. Don't worry about pass blocking..Trent gets rid of the ball too quick. Dark horse Louis Delmas s moving Witner to SS and we were rumored to be moving KO.

2B. Jared Cook TE
Bills have him above Petigrew will start for the 2009 Buffalo Bills -40-Time: 4.5 Cook is a wide receiver trapped in a tight end’s body. He’s fast, has great hands and is a downfield playmaker. His athletic ability is not in question. Wasn’t asked to block in Steve Spurrier’s offense. Needs to get stronger and learn in-line techniques. No worries we have the 2 short fatty h backs for that crap.His eye-popping performance at the Combine earned him a Workout Warrior rep. Cook is the ultimate tease. Is he a football player or just an incredible athlete? Dark horse Duke Robinson OG 6-5, 330 Oklahoma

3. Jason Williams OLB
Will LB in the 4-3 Runs a 4.49 High character sleeper not invited to the combine.04/05/09 - Pro Day wrap, Player Helped their stock: Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois: Not invited to the combine, Williams impressed first at his own Pro Day, running in the low 4.5s and then was even faster when invited to the Northwestern Pro Day, clocking in at 4.44 and 4.49 seconds in the 40-yard dash at 238 pounds. Williams could be the first non-combine-invite drafted. - Rob Rang, The SportsXchange, NFLDraftScout.com

4. OT Sebastian Vollmer LT
Will compete for RT and can play LT Former TE go figure.
Draft Scout Snapshot: 2007: All-Conference USA Honorable Mention. Member of offensive line that compiled more than 500.0 yards of total offense and more than 34.0 points per game... Started all 13 games at left tackle... One of 12 players to start all 13 games... Cougars recorded at least 400 yards of total offense in 11 games and at least 500 yards in seven games...2006: Offensive lineman who was forced to miss the entire season with a back injury...2005: Appeared in eight games as a reserve... played both tackle and tight end... was on special teams as well...2004: Redshirted the season... born in Duesseldorf, Germany and should be a fan fav in WNY. Need a year but most 4th rounders do. Will replace walker in 2010.

4th (Philly)Gerald McRath, OLB, So. Miss.
With a 4.49 clocking in the 40-yard dash, he's the fastest linebacker in this draft.
You can never go wrong drafting speed on defense.

Look at who we lost and look who we want to trade and that is the reasoning. This is heavy on th O for 2 reasons..1 we were terrible 2.Cover 2 defenders can be found later in the draft as they are smaller IE cato june was a saftey and we use the smaller DT.

We screw the Jets by demanding their No1 in 2010 plus #17 for our #11.
They aren't able to reinforce other positions on the roster and then don't have a top pick in 2010.

All we do by trading with someone like Tampa is forcing to pick someone they should pick and not grab the QB they've been conned into giving up too much for.

acehole
04-24-2009, 12:14 PM
We screw the Jets by demanding their No1 in 2010 plus #17 for our #11.
They aren't able to reinforce other positions on the roster and then don't have a top pick in 2010.

All we do by trading with someone like Tampa is forcing to pick someone they should pick and not grab the QB they've been conned into giving up too much for.

I like you.

Bill Cody
04-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Bills have Cook above Pettigrew? Yeah right. IF we're going to spend a high pick on a TE he has to be able to block. We are going to be a running team and you don't do that with TE's trapped in WR's bodies. In WNY TE's need to be TE's.

Pettigrew will be there for us if we want him at 28. The only team likely to snap him up before us was ATL at 24 and they just traded for Tony Gonzalez.

I'd be shocked if the Jets traded up to 11 for Freeman. We're going to stay put at 11 and take either Orakpo or Maybin, whoever's there, 1 of them probably will be.

I like Max Unger in the 2nd.

TigerJ
04-24-2009, 01:13 PM
I don't mind Loadholt as long as you're picking up a LT prospect a bit later. There's no way Loadholt's going to play left tackle going up against the speed rushers in the NFL.

ddaryl
04-24-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm not sold on Ayers for us.

but the OL picks at #28 and #42 work for me.

ddaryl
04-24-2009, 01:16 PM
I don't mind Loadholt as long as you're picking up a LT prospect a bit later. There's no way Loadholt's going to play left tackle going up against the speed rushers in the NFL.

you pick up a late round project practice squad player, but more then likely any 2nd day pick will take a couple of years ot develope into a dependable LT.

But in this case we hope that Bell is developing on schedule and ready to play LT some before the year is out.

SABURZFAN
04-24-2009, 01:18 PM
horrible draft, Wince. :shakeno:

ServoBillieves
04-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Minus the horrid spelling errors, it's an OK draft.

I'm no fan of praying for trade backs, because I almost guarantee it jinxes us.

Tatonka
04-24-2009, 01:28 PM
hate the ayers pick. love the loadholt pick.

acehole
04-24-2009, 04:33 PM
I dont the german kid is a year away....

acehole
04-24-2009, 04:35 PM

If mabin is there they take him. Ayers have versitility and potential...I hope they dont go LB or Oher hate those two chioces...

acehole
04-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Minus the horrid spelling errors, it's an OK draft.

I'm no fan of praying for trade backs, because I almost guarantee it jinxes us.

Did not see your mock...nice job...I was not an english major no.....sorry.

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 04:37 PM
The Bills won't take Ayers...not the type of DE they want. From everything I've heard, if they draft a DE, it will be a pass rusher, not a guy who rarely get to the QB.

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 04:37 PM

I like Loadholt and truly believe that he will be the Bills pick in round 2.

The Spaz
04-24-2009, 04:40 PM
I like Loadholt and truly believe that he will be the Bills pick in round 2.

In round 2 I like it.

acehole
04-25-2009, 09:07 AM
horrible draft, Wince. :shakeno:

I notice you never post ideas of your own.

Time to leave the basement.

acehole
04-25-2009, 09:09 AM
The Bills won't take Ayers...not the type of DE they want. From everything I've heard, if they draft a DE, it will be a pass rusher, not a guy who rarely get to the QB.

Just because the stats arent their doent mean he is not great burst to the qb.

Remember the new wisdom on the board...stats dont mater if they dont make your case.

kernowboy
04-25-2009, 09:13 AM
He might have a great burst but he has never been close enough to a QB to know what one looks like.

acehole
04-25-2009, 01:49 PM
He might have a great burst but he has never been close enough to a QB to know what one looks like.

Just watch the draft...we shall see what happens....

MAyock says he will be the most productive defender in the draft....