PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft from Jay Glazer

kernowboy
04-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Cushing and Loadholt

Other oddities ... Maybin at #5, Orakpo at #18, no Sanchez, Loadholt before Beatty, no Ayers

He was talking about Sanchez trades and then forgot to put him in :)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9494384/Glazer's-mock-draft:-This-time-with-a-twist

The Spaz
04-24-2009, 11:54 AM
:puke:

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 11:57 AM
I would not be happy taking Cushing at #11, but I can see this FO getting "tricky" and thinking he could be the help the pass rush needs and fill the LB hole. It's that kind of thinking that gets this organization in trouble.

seanbillsfan
04-24-2009, 11:58 AM
That is awesome! How do you forget Sanchez?

T-Long
04-24-2009, 12:00 PM
I wouldn't be upset with Cushing, but I wouldn't prefer it. I don't want to reach for Oher either...I think Britton is just as good and we could hopefully land him at #28...but the Lions scare me at #20 to get him

kernowboy
04-24-2009, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't be upset with Cushing, but I wouldn't prefer it. I don't want to reach for Oher either...I think Britton is just as good and we could hopefully land him at #28...but the Lions scare me at #20 to get him

I think the Lions will go Beatty if they remain at #20 as he's a true LT. If the Eagles take Pettigrew then the biggest threat to Britton not falling are the Vikings who need a RT. However they may wait until R2, and go secondary instead.

ddaryl
04-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Cushing and Loadholt

Other oddities ... Maybin at #5, Orakpo at #18, no Sanchez, Loadholt before Beatty, no Ayers

He was talking about Sanchez trades and then forgot to put him in :)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9494384/Glazer's-mock-draft:-This-time-with-a-twist

I like Loadholt, and if there is a run on OT's he might be the best option at #28 for OT's

I like him because he would be a heluva mauler at RT....and he has a reputation for being a bit nasty

tampabay25690
04-24-2009, 12:36 PM
I would not be happy taking Cushing at #11, but I can see this FO getting "tricky" and thinking he could be the help the pass rush needs and fill the LB hole. It's that kind of thinking that gets this organization in trouble.

You capitalized in your sentence.......Just kidding..
I agree with you I actually Love Cushing at #11, we be a huge upgrade to what we already have.