PDA

View Full Version : For those that don't think we got value for Peters.

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 02:36 PM
It's now being reported that the Cards are willing to deal Boldin for a 2nd rounder and other considerations. IMO, Boldin is twice the player that Peters is and much more worthy of a 1st rounder. As I've said before, would I like Peters on this team, yes, but there is no denying that the Bills got good value for him.

cocamide
04-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Well, as long as we don't screw up the 28th pick.

sdbillsfan2
04-24-2009, 02:40 PM
No offense .....But I'm sooooo freaking sick of hearing the name Peters.
Hopefully after this weekend we can let it drop. lol

As far as Bouldin, maybe it's because there are still a few WRs still out there as opposed to OL . Has Harrison found a home yet?

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Well, as long as we don't screw up the 28th pick.

So true...we will see.

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Hopefully after this weekend we can let it drop. lol

As far as Bouldin, maybe it's because there are still a few WRs still out there as opposed to OL . Has Harrison found a home yet?

No, he's too old and on the downside of his career, so he really isn't even consideration for most teams. I think he ends up back in Indy when all is said and done.

casdhf
04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Peters is worth more than we got, if he was willing to play out his contract. But since there's a $10+ million price tag, the value is going to drop a bit.

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Peters is worth more than we got, if he was willing to play out his contract. But since there's a $10+ million price tag, the value is going to drop a bit.

Value to who??? To you and me...maybe, but to other teams...no.

don137
04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
?

Me too...I am starting to worry about this board. If people aren't talking about Dick then their talking about Peters.

Nighthawk
04-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Me too...I am starting to worry about this board. If people aren't talking about Dick then their talking about Peters.

Should we talk about all the Super Bowls that we've won? Oh wait, let's talk about all the times we've made the playoffs in the past ten years! Oh wait...umm, nevermind.

ddaryl
04-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Should we talk about all the Super Bowls that we've won? Oh wait, let's talk about all the times we've made the playoffs in the past ten years! Oh wait...umm, nevermind.

I think don was making penis references for a laugh

billsfanone
04-24-2009, 03:01 PM
I don't understand the logic one bit. I'd rather have a proven player than a gamble in the draft. One of the many things I never get about the nfl.