PDA

View Full Version : The more I think about it.....

gonzo1105
04-24-2009, 03:11 PM
The more I want Buffalo to take Brian Cushing at 11. He would be instantly imo the best Lb on the team and he would be a big difference maker on the defense. He can rush the passer from the OLB spot or play DE on passing downs giving the bills flexibility to move denney inside on passing downs. He just makes too much sense. We can talk about OT but there are a lot of good ones, Pettigrew is a reach at 11(would love to have him at 28), and the DE's in my opinion are too boom or bust for my liking. If I were Gming i'm taking Brian Cushing tomorrow unless we trade down.

The Spaz
04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahdi
04-24-2009, 03:38 PM
The more I want Buffalo to take Brian Cushing at 11. He would be instantly imo the best Lb on the team and he would be a big difference maker on the defense. He can rush the passer from the OLB spot or play DE on passing downs giving the bills flexibility to move denney inside on passing downs. He just makes too much sense. We can talk about OT but there are a lot of good ones, Pettigrew is a reach at 11(would love to have him at 28), and the DE's in my opinion are too boom or bust for my liking. If I were Gming i'm taking Brian Cushing tomorrow unless we trade down.
Buffalo is a team that should be drafting linemen only in the first 2 rounds of every draft.

With the way weather gets late in the year we need to be tough up front and have plenty of depth. That and we have Brady to face 2ice a year. If you want to beat him you have to have an OL that mashes up yardage and clock and a DL that gets pressure, and has depth.

SquishDaFish
04-24-2009, 03:43 PM
I want DE E. Brown

Pinkerton Security
04-24-2009, 04:12 PM
the more I think about it, the LESS i want cushing.

His knocks:

- doesnt possess fluid hips
- cant cover
- injured a lot

the cover 2 requires backers who can cover, especially on the outside. and he is, by most expert's opinions, the worst of the 3 USC backers. NO THANKS.

Dying_-2-_Live
04-24-2009, 11:30 PM
not a huge fan, but i wouldn't throw a fit

Mitchell55
04-24-2009, 11:32 PM
I hate Cushing. Still would greet him as any other player when he comes in because then hes on our team but hes not my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th..... well you get the picture.

SABURZFAN
04-24-2009, 11:49 PM
OL is what the Bills need to address.

Dying_-2-_Live
04-24-2009, 11:50 PM
OL is what the Bills need to address.
Dont forget the DL aswell, oh and we could use a LB to...

jamze132
04-25-2009, 01:22 AM
Buffalo is a team that should be drafting linemen only in the first 2 rounds of every draft.

With the way weather gets late in the year we need to be tough up front and have plenty of depth. That and we have Brady to face 2ice a year. If you want to beat him you have to have an OL that mashes up yardage and clock and a DL that gets pressure, and has depth.
Exactly!

DynaPaul
04-25-2009, 09:28 AM
The more I want Buffalo to take Brian Cushing at 11. If I were Gming i'm taking Brian Cushing tomorrow unless we trade down.

It's a good thing you're not the GM!