PDA

View Full Version : Players I Don't want at 11..

Buffalogic
04-24-2009, 03:23 PM
We have a lot of flexibility in this draft with the 11th selection overall. There are many players that I would be happy if they drafted, but there are a few that I really hope we don't select at 11..

Brandon Pettigrew
Aaron Maybin
Everette Brown
or any USC linebacker

None of these players are worth the 11th pick to me so I would be disappointed if that happened. Hopefully either Oher or Orakpo will still be on the board when we select and if not, pray that a qb is still on the board when SF/Buf picks to increase the value of 11 and trade out.

Dying_-2-_Live
04-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Why waste time posting the players you dont want... post the players you do want

kernowboy
04-24-2009, 03:26 PM
We have a lot of flexibility in this draft with the 11th selection overall. There are many players that I would be happy if they drafted, but there are a few that I really hope we don't select at 11..

Brandon Pettigrew
Aaron Maybin
Everette Brown
or any USC linebacker

None of these players are worth the 11th pick to me so I would be disappointed if that happened. Hopefully either Oher or Orakpo will still be on the board when we select and if not, pray that a qb is still on the board when SF/Buf picks to increase the value of 11 and trade out.

Neither is Andre Smith and if Orakpo slides that far, then there is possibly something wrong that we fans do not know about.

Both Maybin, and Brown give us something we don't have - the ability to get to the QB.

ServoBillieves
04-24-2009, 03:38 PM
There are about 215 prospects I'd rather not have at 11 too.

Don't Panic
04-24-2009, 03:58 PM
That's a tough list... if you add Oher to it, you may not have anyone left that we could draft at #11!

Philagape
04-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Andre Smith
Pettigrew
Jenkins
Any LB except Curry

Pinkerton Security
04-24-2009, 04:09 PM
pat white. ian johnson. james southerland. joe diciacce.

HHURRICANE
04-24-2009, 04:52 PM
I hate this pick. Rey is the most athletically gifted LB at USC and played that way on day1. It didn't take him 2 years to find his jock strap. I'm tired of "hard working" gym rats.

alohabillsfan
04-24-2009, 04:57 PM
If the draft goes anywhere near prictions, then the pick will come down to E. Brown or M. Oher at 11.

Night Train
04-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Andre Smith
Pettigrew
Jenkins
Any LB except Curry

I don't want your avatar (Mack) who goes for the kill shot, loses his balance and spends way too much time on the ground getting trampled. He couldn't anchor at all in the Senior Bowl drills and was pushed back into the QB's lap with ease. Needs lots of coaching and may be a better Guard. I'd take Eric Wood over him.

I want front 7 help on D and OL. No skill players.

X-Era
04-24-2009, 10:45 PM

Brandon Pettigrew
Aaron Maybin
Everette Brown
or any USC linebacker

Well, I disagree with over half of what you posted.

Id be happy with:

Pettigrew
Brown
Rey Ma.