If.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If.....

the Bills are able to select Michael Oher #11, Everette Brown #28 and Marcus Freeman #42, I shall go to bed and sleep well for the Marathon I am running tomorrow.

Not my No1 choice, and I'd have doubts that Brown will slide that far but if he does, I think we have 3 starters for opening day, all of whom represent significant upgrades to the team.
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: If.....

Originally posted by kernowboy
    the Bills are able to select Michael Oher #11, Everette Brown #28 and Marcus Freeman #42, I shall go to bed and sleep well for the Marathon I am running tomorrow.

Not my No1 choice, and I'd have doubts that Brown will slide that far but if he does, I think we have 3 starters for opening day, all of whom represent significant upgrades to the team.
    If the Bills land Oher and Brown then I shall be very happy as those are the two guys go back and fourth between who I'd take at #11 so to get both be a wonderful thing.

Comment

It would be a Lynch and Posluzny moment. Lets hope the Day2 would be better than in 2007 though

Comment

• The Jokeman
        • Dec 2003

It would be a Lynch and Posluzny moment. Lets hope the Day2 would be better than in 2007 though
        I wasn't and still not a Poz fan to be honest.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Id like Freeman in the 4th round. I have NEVER been a fan. Im real busy, but I promise that I will give reasoning behind that.

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
            Id like Freeman in the 4th round. I have NEVER been a fan. Im real busy, but I promise that I will give reasoning behind that.
            He'll be gone by the 4th.

I want a college LB, not a college DE we are going to try to convert with all the risk that that involves.

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

I could live with that. Brown seems to be slipping some, so possible he'll be available at 28. Freeman seems like somebody the Bills would like. Especially since he's a great special teams player.

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

and IF I go insane

please don't put your wires in my brain

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

I dont want Oher at 11. The 4th tackle off the board at number 11???? No way. There will be way too much talent available in other areas.

Comment

Working...
                  X