PDA

View Full Version : If.....

kernowboy
04-25-2009, 09:11 AM
the Bills are able to select Michael Oher #11, Everette Brown #28 and Marcus Freeman #42, I shall go to bed and sleep well for the Marathon I am running tomorrow.

Not my No1 choice, and I'd have doubts that Brown will slide that far but if he does, I think we have 3 starters for opening day, all of whom represent significant upgrades to the team.

The Jokeman
04-25-2009, 09:19 AM
the Bills are able to select Michael Oher #11, Everette Brown #28 and Marcus Freeman #42, I shall go to bed and sleep well for the Marathon I am running tomorrow.

Not my No1 choice, and I'd have doubts that Brown will slide that far but if he does, I think we have 3 starters for opening day, all of whom represent significant upgrades to the team.
If the Bills land Oher and Brown then I shall be very happy as those are the two guys go back and fourth between who I'd take at #11 so to get both be a wonderful thing.

kernowboy
04-25-2009, 09:21 AM
It would be a Lynch and Posluzny moment. Lets hope the Day2 would be better than in 2007 though

The Jokeman
04-25-2009, 09:28 AM
It would be a Lynch and Posluzny moment. Lets hope the Day2 would be better than in 2007 though
I wasn't and still not a Poz fan to be honest.

X-Era
04-25-2009, 09:29 AM

Id like Freeman in the 4th round. I have NEVER been a fan. Im real busy, but I promise that I will give reasoning behind that.

kernowboy
04-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Id like Freeman in the 4th round. I have NEVER been a fan. Im real busy, but I promise that I will give reasoning behind that.

He'll be gone by the 4th.

I want a college LB, not a college DE we are going to try to convert with all the risk that that involves.

mayotm
04-25-2009, 10:59 AM

Not my No1 choice, and I'd have doubts that Brown will slide that far but if he does, I think we have 3 starters for opening day, all of whom represent significant upgrades to the team.I could live with that. Brown seems to be slipping some, so possible he'll be available at 28. Freeman seems like somebody the Bills would like. Especially since he's a great special teams player.

ddaryl
04-25-2009, 11:23 AM
and IF I go insane

please don't put your wires in my brain

DrGraves
04-25-2009, 12:08 PM
I dont want Oher at 11. The 4th tackle off the board at number 11???? No way. There will be way too much talent available in other areas.