• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Can We All Agree on Something?

I wasn't on here for the draft last year, so I don't know if it was a problem, but can we get an admin or a desegnated person to start ONE thread about who we pick so we don't have, for example...

WOOHOO, WE DRAFTED ___________! IN YOUR FACE MITCHELL/DRAFTBOY/OP!

The Bills selected ____________, Your thoughts?

"Dear Wife, the Bills selected ____________, I have lost all faith in humanity, and am jumping off of Ralph Wilson Stadium in protest, good luck to you and the kids"

Hey everybody, I know you're all watching the draft but did you see we picked ___________?

WHY DID WE PICK ____________ OVER ORAKPO/OHER/JESUS/TRADING UP/DOWN!?

The Bills this year have recently selected ___________, Your inquiries and musings?

As you can see, other boards have turned to hell awfully quickly in the past, and this board deserves better, and deserves the bandwidth. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by ServoBillieves; 04-25-2009, 01:24 PM.
    Bye Bye Brady...
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Can We All Agree on Something?

well this thread took up more bandwidth then it was worth... HAHAHA LOL just goofin' wid ya :)

No matter what ya do the forum will be jammed with 800 hthreads about who we drafted and why is is the end of the world as we know it.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

personally I like multiple threads because a sigle thread becomes a very lame multiple page condilluted mess IMO

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ddaryl
        personally I like multiple threads because a sigle thread becomes a very lame multiple page condilluted mess IMO
        Eh... you've got a point there...
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

Working...
        X