PDA

View Full Version : Can We All Agree on Something?

ServoBillieves
04-25-2009, 01:24 PM
I wasn't on here for the draft last year, so I don't know if it was a problem, but can we get an admin or a desegnated person to start ONE thread about who we pick so we don't have, for example...

WOOHOO, WE DRAFTED ___________! IN YOUR FACE MITCHELL/DRAFTBOY/OP!

The Bills selected ____________, Your thoughts?

"Dear Wife, the Bills selected ____________, I have lost all faith in humanity, and am jumping off of Ralph Wilson Stadium in protest, good luck to you and the kids"

Hey everybody, I know you're all watching the draft but did you see we picked ___________?

WHY DID WE PICK ____________ OVER ORAKPO/OHER/JESUS/TRADING UP/DOWN!?

The Bills this year have recently selected ___________, Your inquiries and musings?

:blahblah:

As you can see, other boards have turned to hell awfully quickly in the past, and this board deserves better, and deserves the bandwidth. Your thoughts?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-25-2009, 01:33 PM
well this thread took up more bandwidth then it was worth... HAHAHA LOL just goofin' wid ya :)

No matter what ya do the forum will be jammed with 800 hthreads about who we drafted and why is is the end of the world as we know it.

ddaryl
04-25-2009, 01:34 PM
personally I like multiple threads because a sigle thread becomes a very lame multiple page condilluted mess IMO

ServoBillieves
04-25-2009, 01:57 PM
personally I like multiple threads because a sigle thread becomes a very lame multiple page condilluted mess IMO

Eh... you've got a point there...