PDA

View Full Version : EE's 2009 Draft Primer is now ready to download!

shelby
04-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Edwards Era had little time to prepare and did a great job getting the Draft Primer ready for all you Zoners. A huge thank you to him!

Click here (http://www.wikiupload.com/comment.php?id=118975) to download the BillsZone Draft Primer!

SquishDaFish
04-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Nice job

SABURZFAN
04-25-2009, 01:46 PM
wrong EE. :mad:

X-Era
04-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Edwards Era had little time to prepare and did a great job getting the Draft Primer ready for all you Zoners. A huge thank you to him!

Click here (http://www.wikiupload.com/comment.php?id=118975) to download the BillsZone Draft Primer!
Sweet Shelby thanks.

I just tried the download and the links work in the document. I hope everyone finds it useful and if you don't I'm sure you will let me know. :D

You are rabid BZ fans after all.

The links go to my favorite sites and should give you all the details that I didn't have time to put in myself. I pictured many would do what I do, and open up the document on their computers as they watch. I thought you would be able to use the doc to quickly get lots of info without searching. Let me know how it works out.

If you find mistakes, I'm sorry, I did my best in the time that I had.

Next year, with a full year of working toward it, I hope to do way, way, more. I want to give opinions on more than the top 5 and a few others at each position, and get some thoughts out that cover prospects deep into the mid and even late rounds.

Anyways, hope you like it.

Now get yourself some Wolaver's Pale Ale and get your draft on!!!

:beers:

SquishDaFish
04-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Awesome job bro. Exactly what I do is have resources open on the PC to see what people say about the guys we pick. :clap:

X-Era
04-25-2009, 03:02 PM
A few quick note on this

Click on the title on the front page, click on "here!", click download, click download, enter the code, click get, it will open the file online, the click on save in the upper right corner of the web page.

It should save to your desktop as a .pdf

Open the file

now any click on a link will open it in your web browser.