PDA

View Full Version : 10 fearless draft predictions

Coach Sal
04-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Here are 10 predictions for this weekend for the Bills and others. No "inside info" stuff here. Just some of my own random thoughts from my Magic-8 ball:

1. Whoever the guy is who announces all the picks after the first round will completely screw a few names up.

2. Roscoe Parrish and Chris Kelsay will still be Bills after this weekend.

3. Jets fans will boo their selection, no matter who it is. If the pick is traded, they'll bo that, too.

4. Unfortunately, we'll all be told ad nauseum by Mel Kiper and the gang how a guy can "flat out play."

5. The Bills will make AT LEAST one draft trade.

6. No matter who the New England Patriots select, it will be hailed as a "terrific selection," and we'll all be told that this is why the Pats are always at the top of the league.

7. Russ Brandon and Tom Modrak will insist the Bills first pick was "the best player available on their board," even though it may be clear it was more of a "need" pick. In fact, they'll say that for almost - if not all - of the Bills selections.

8. Chris Berman will say "the wagons are circling" before the Bills pick at #11.

9. Brian Cushing and Josh Freeman will be the last two players AT the draft who are selected.

10. No matter what the Bills do with their first pick (pick, trade, etc.), there will be plenty of Bills fans here and elsewhere who blast Russ Brandon for being a "marketing guy" who doesn't know what the hell he's doing; Tom Modrak for being aan "idiot" and a "puppet" who doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and Ralph Wilson for being "cheap" and not knowing what the hell he's doing and not caring about the fans.

Enjoy the draft!!

Mitchell55
04-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Heres a bold prediction. No matter who buffalo takes the board will be pissed.

X-Era
04-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Here are 10 predictions for this weekend for the Bills and others. No "inside info" stuff here. Just some of my own random thoughts from my Magic-8 ball:

1. Whoever the guy is who announces all the picks after the first round will completely screw a few names up. Absolutely

2. Roscoe Parrish and Chris Kelsay will still be Bills after this weekend. Not so sure

3. Jets fans will boo their selection, no matter who it is. If the pick is traded, they'll bo that, too. Its ridiculous. You can throw Philly fans in that mix too

4. Unfortunately, we'll all be told ad nauseum by Mel Kiper and the gang how a guy can "flat out play." Agreed

5. The Bills will make AT LEAST one draft trade. I think it may happen on day one and maybe even in the 1st round

6. No matter who the New England Patriots select, it will be hailed as a "terrific selection," and we'll all be told that this is why the Pats are always at the top of the league. Agreed and I will end up thinking it was a reach. Could just be because I hate them.

7. Russ Brandon and Tom Modrak will insist the Bills first pick was "the best player available on their board," even though it may be clear it was more of a "need" pick. In fact, they'll say that for almost - if not all - of the Bills selections. It gets better, they will probably then go on and say that they cant believe the player dropped to them, at 28 they probably will say that they considered that player at 11

8. Chris Berman will say "the wagons are circling" before the Bills pick at #11. Agreed

9. Brian Cushing and Josh Freeman will be the last two players AT the draft who are selected. Not sure whos there to be honest

10. No matter what the Bills do with their first pick (pick, trade, etc.), there will be plenty of Bills fans here and elsewhere who blast Russ Brandon for being a "marketing guy" who doesn't know what the hell he's doing; Tom Modrak for being aan "idiot" and a "puppet" who doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and Ralph Wilson for being "cheap" and not knowing what the hell he's doing and not caring about the fans. Agreed, and I may be one of them
Enjoy the draft!!

baalworship
04-25-2009, 02:31 PM
My prediction: If we take Aaron Maybin at #11 I will break something.

X-Era
04-25-2009, 02:32 PM

I wont, but I wont love the pick either. If you want to do that, move down to 16 (id say even lower but the Jets are now D happy with Rex Ryan).

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM
where draftboy been? hes been silent for the last month

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2009, 02:36 PM
can someone also explain to me why draft experts keep saying that the Browns will trade Quinn or draft a QB? Did he do, or not do something that makes the Browns give up on the kid already?

zone
04-25-2009, 02:41 PM
or Pettigrew.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-25-2009, 03:12 PM
1. Whoever the guy is who announces all the picks after the first round will completely screw a few names up.

:headscrat: