PDA

View Full Version : Lots and Lots of buzz about Curry falling

ddaryl
04-25-2009, 02:46 PM
2 out of 4 NFL.com mocks have him falling to Denver, and of course I have yet to see a Bills mock where we take Curry if he is there.

I've seen a fair share of other mocks that has Curry slipping as well

that would be the ultimate kick in the nutz for Bills fans. A OLB that has widely been conisdered the best bet in this draft falling into our laps and we draft someone else.

I know we all view this as improbable.... but how friggin cool would that be... :awm:

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2009, 02:48 PM
No way Buffalo would pass on him...id like to think anyways....

Jaybird
04-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I would crap myself if we passed over him

X-Era
04-25-2009, 02:54 PM
2 out of 4 NFL.com mocks have him falling to Denver, and of course I have yet to see a Bills mock where we take Curry if he is there.

I've seen a fair share of other mocks that has Curry slipping as well

that would be the ultimate kick in the nutz for Bills fans. A OLB that has widely been conisdered the best bet in this draft falling into our laps and we draft someone else.

I know we all view this as improbable.... but how friggin cool would that be... :awm:

Heres my predictions:

Theres a 25% chance Curry falls
Theres a 50% chance Orakpo falls
Theres a 50% chance Maclin falls
Theres a 100% chance Oher is there
Theres a 75% chance Andre Smith falls
Theres a 25% chance Raji falls.

If Curry is there and we don't take him, I might immediately get in my car, skip the rest of the draft, drive to OBD, eat a ton of mexican food on the way, and "streak" the stadium with my dung.

Mitchell55
04-25-2009, 03:02 PM
The thing is Analyst try to make the fans happy. Mocks have nothing to do with realism. The realistic thing is buffalo getting him, the fan thing is Denver getting curry.

ddaryl
04-25-2009, 03:06 PM
The thing is Analyst try to make the fans happy. Mocks have nothing to do with realism. The realistic thing is buffalo getting him, the fan thing is Denver getting curry.

I would normally agree if I didn't have relatively recent proof that the Bills do exactly what we fear

casdhf
04-25-2009, 03:29 PM
He won't fall to us. I don't see him getting past Seattle.

casdhf
04-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Yup.

Philagape
04-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Well, so much for that. As if we needed another reason why "buzz" and mocks are turds

X-Era
04-25-2009, 03:33 PM
He won't fall to us. I don't see him getting past Seattle.

You were right.

LtFinFan66
04-25-2009, 03:35 PM
guess not