PDA

View Full Version : Why happen with orakpo?

TonyBlack
04-25-2009, 04:32 PM
why they didnt pick him, did they found out something, maybe a injury or a medical report or somethin. there gotta be somethin...

Tatonka
04-25-2009, 04:33 PM
maybe they just didnt like him? i know i didnt.

Mitchell55
04-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Maybe they just didnt think of him as good DE for us. We need a faster DE that can get to the edge.

BillsWin
04-25-2009, 04:34 PM
According to the phone calls we are on right now with people we have at the draft, Orakpo and Brown didn't have the "it" factor that the Bills wanted. Character played a big part, and apparently the scouts at the Bills' table think that Maybin will have a better, longer career. They are predicting that Maybin will be able to start next to Schobel from day one. he can also play LB if they so choose to move him there and play him.

That is all I've got. Back to work now.

Am I pissed? yes. yes. yes and more yes.

This draft is causing everyone here to get a headache.

The Juice Is Loose
04-25-2009, 04:36 PM
I wanna puke on myself.

My baloon gets popped once again.

Why do we continue to draft small players?!?! This guy, go ahead and say he's 249 but he played at 235. When he has the "fastest first step" with 15 extra pounds on him. Right.

Waste of a ****ing pick.

TonyBlack
04-25-2009, 04:36 PM
maybin is a very good player but orakpo is rank first, i would be so pisszz if they woulda pick robert ayers lol

X-Era
04-25-2009, 04:38 PM
I wanna puke on myself.

My baloon gets popped once again.

Why do we continue to draft small players?!?! This guy, go ahead and say he's 249 but he played at 235. When he has the "fastest first step" with 15 extra pounds on him. Right.

Waste of a ****ing pick.

We just took one of the top 3 DE's in the draft... your acting like hes Mr. Irrelevant.

No, hes not garbage. I like Orakpo and Brown better... but maybe they plan to get Maybin AND a DE and play Maybin at OLB.

ct bills fan
04-25-2009, 04:40 PM
he's lazy and takes off plays. Texas player with those credentials - no thanks.

cpearl
04-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Can any of the posters here form proper sentences? I know this is an informal fan board, but come on people. Tony, use a spell check and read your stuff. You sound like a 4th grader.

Philagape
04-25-2009, 04:57 PM
I want to know if Washington was willing to trade up with us, since they took Orapko pretty quickly.
We'll never know, because the Bills took Maybin even faster.

TonyBlack
04-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Can any of the posters here form proper sentences? I know this is an informal fan board, but come on people. Tony, use a spell check and read your stuff. You sound like a 4th grader.

and u sound like a 3 time 12 grader.

Oaf
04-25-2009, 05:38 PM
You sound like a Ph D. grad taking a break from preparing your Oxford lectures next week to drop us a line.