PDA

View Full Version : SIRIUS NFL crew: Bills "cleaned up"

Coach Sal
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Adam Schein, Pat Kirwan, Tim Ryan, and Gil Brandt all basically said they felt the Bills did a great job by grabbing the players they did.

Kirwan and Ryan really like Maybin more than I thought they would.
Everyone loves Wood.

Brandt told DJ in his interview he felt he got players who will make the Bills beter immediately.

Coach Sal
04-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Ryan was all over Maybin saying how naturally giften he is and has pass rush ability that you just can't teach.

Said his burst and hip turn coming off the edge is great.

Mitchell55
04-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Maybin is the best natural DE in the draft. He has natural hands and feet that cant be taught. As long as Bob Sanders works with him long enough, Maybin could become a premere pass rusher in this league.

ServoBillieves
04-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Adam Schein, Pat Kirwan, Tim Ryan, and Gil Brandt all basically said they felt the Bills did a great job by grabbing the players they did.

Kirwan and Ryan really like Maybin more than I thought they would.
Everyone loves Wood.

Brandt told DJ in his interview he felt he got players who will make the Bills beter immediately.

Excellent.

With this, I project the O-Line to look like... (From RT to LT) Demetrius Bell, Brad Butler, Chris Hangartner, Eric Wood, Langston Walker...

Then the LB'ers to look as Kawika Mitchell, Paul Posluszny, Aaron Maybin/Alvin Bowen (for running downs)