PDA

View Full Version : Well look on the bright side guys...

Devin
04-25-2009, 07:31 PM
We will get to see plenty of what Maybin and Byrd are made of because our D will be on the field so much.

Trent better learn to scramble well because hes going to get murdered behind that hunk of **** OL.

Oh and Chris Brown is easily the most useless friggin' douchebag on the planet.

The Juice Is Loose
04-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Look at the bright side. At least we won't get our hopes up.

TO is probably ready to demand a trade at this point.

I would.

If I was on this team I would have a press conference and mock the Bills. They obviously draft the same way Family Guy comes up with jokes. With idea bubbles and manatees.

SABURZFAN
04-25-2009, 07:38 PM
if they take Oher at 11 and Brown at 42, this draft would be solid.

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2009, 07:41 PM
if they take Oher at 11 and Brown at 42, this draft would be solid.

or orakpo, britton....i feel sick

Devin
04-25-2009, 07:41 PM
I dont. Business as usual at OBD.

Night Train
04-25-2009, 07:42 PM
They suck. Orakpo the vanishing act and Britton the short armed RT with stone feet ? What the hell would we want with them ?

You've got to be freakin' kidding me

SABURZFAN
04-25-2009, 07:44 PM

i would have been happy with that too.

Nighthawk
04-25-2009, 07:45 PM
That last pick ruined the day for me...this organization shows that these guys should not be running a draft room. Too many picks that try to show everybody how smart they are. Build the team from inside out...get an f'n clue Modrak!

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2009, 07:48 PM
They suck. Orakpo the vanishing act and Britton the short armed RT with stone feet ? What the hell would we want with them ?

the vanishing act? what does that even mean? youre joking right? you dont know what youre talking about. he is by far the best DE as far as all around abilities, stopping the rush and rushing the passer. As far as Britton, we need to keep going Oline, he is better than any other olineman (exception of maybe robinson), if theyre going BPA, it should be a no brainer.

SABURZFAN
04-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Britton the short armed RT with stone feet ? What the hell would we want with them ?

http://www.nflfans.com/x/2009/showplayer.php?key=Eben%20Britton*

you must be thinking of somebody else.

FlyingDutchman
04-25-2009, 07:53 PM
http://www.nflfans.com/x/2009/showplayer.php?key=Eben%20Britton*

you must be thinking of somebody else.

lol, first thing it says

"Massive frame with the long arms coveted by offensive coordinators, with the potential to get even bigger. Fluid and quick for his size, with good leverage and the natural footwork of an NFL caliber LT."

nice call night train