PDA

View Full Version : Pats just reached on Vollmer.

X-Era
04-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Who?

With the 58th pick you took who?

Beatty what?
Cadogan what?

I'm not unhappy that our AFC East brethren are making reaches too.

Fins with White, Jets with Sanchez. I don't care what everyone says Sanchez with his 16 starts is a reach where they took him.

By the way, Brace in the 2nd when Gilbert and Marks are on the board is questionable too.

acehole
04-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Great pick.

Who?

Beatty what?
Cadogan what?

Fins with White, Jets with Sanchez. I don't care what everyone says Sanchez with his 16 starts is a reach where they took him.

By the way, Brace in the 2nd when Gilbert and Marks are on the board is questionable too.

SquishDaFish
04-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Brace was a great pick

sauce
04-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Great pick.

Horrible pick...Scott Wright has him rated as a late rounder or FA

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
Official Bio (http://uhcougars.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/vollmer_sebastian00.html)

http://www.draftcountdown.com/images/stars/one.gif </TD><TD vAlign=top>Strengths:
Excellent height...Large frame with room to bulk up...Long arms...A good athlete...Nimble feet...Does a nice job in pass protection...Above average strength...Decent range...Impressive motor...Still has upside.

Weaknesses:
Still somewhat raw...Plays with inconsistent leverage...Not a natural knee bender...Struggles to recover...Doesn't sustain well...Isn't real stout at the point...Lacks great balance...Durability could be an issue.

Notes:
Was born and grew up in Germany...A two-year starter at left tackle for the Cougars...Also saw some action at tight end early in his college career...Missed the 2006 season with a back injury...Was named 1st Team All-Conference USA as a senior...Put up 32 reps of 225 pounds and registered a 36+ inch vertical at his Pro Day workout...Has the ability to play either the left or right side at the next level...A solid developmental project with some extremely intriguing physical tools.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Barb
04-25-2009, 08:45 PM
pat white is not a reach for what miami is gonna do with him, he brings the respect for the throw to the wildcat, word is dallas was very hot for white and panicked when he was picked so they panicked

LtFinFan66
04-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Who?

Beatty what?
Cadogan what?

By the way, Brace in the 2nd when Gilbert and Marks are on the board is questionable too.NFLN loved the Pat White pick. I am warming up to it. Glad we picked 2 good corners

X-Era
04-25-2009, 09:52 PM
NFLN loved the Pat White pick. I am warming up to it. Glad we picked 2 good corners

I dont hate Pat White and I think hes the perfect player for a Wildcat O. But in the 2nd round? I think that's way too much of a reach.

I had the Fins as one of the top 3 teams with the best drafts before that pick.