PDA

View Full Version : Things I think I know at this point

X-Era
04-25-2009, 09:25 PM
1) Kendall Simmons is likely not going to be a Bill. Nor will any other vet G at this point. We just stockpiled on the interior OL and I dont see that we would go that route.

2) We feel very comfortable with both our starting OT's and at some level our depth. I think we think real highly of Chambers, Bell, and even Scott. I think we will grab another T before the draft is done but that now it wont be anything other than a long term project.

3) I really think that we have not made our TE move yet. Or, I should say, we haven't either drafted or traded for one but intend to. I think we have a shot at a decent receiving TE, but that its going to be risky. I do also think that Sheffler is very much in play considering the Broncos took Quinn.

4) I think you may see a real shift to players who will get the ball on day 2. I can see a RB, and TE. I can also see a WR , and maybe QB still.

5) There is still plenty of talent left in this draft and I expect it to go well into the 4th round. Im not a huge fan of sitting and waiting so long on day two, but Im not convinced were done moving yet either.

6) I really think that either Parrish or Kelsay will no longer be a Bill by the end of this draft. Sal says differently and he may have insider info. But I think its stilll a real possibility.

Scumbag College
04-25-2009, 09:28 PM
There aren't too many punt or kick returner prospects in the draft. I have to think someone might be coveting Roscoe right now and would be willing to give up a third for him.

Slim
Where did Sal say that?

Mitchell55
Agree with all

4th for Sheffler would make this a great draft.

TheMan08
04-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Sheffler for Rosco and a 4th. Lets go

Mitchell55
04-25-2009, 09:31 PM
LOL, maybe the reason we got byrd was to take out another PR in the draft so teams would be more desperate to give something high for Roscoe.

BILLSROCK1212
04-25-2009, 09:37 PM
1) Kendall Simmons is likely not going to be a Bill. Nor will any other vet G at this point. We just stockpiled on the interior OL and I dont see that we would go that route.

2) We feel very comfortable with both our starting OT's and at some level our depth. I think we think real highly of Chambers, Bell, and even Scott. I think we will grab another T before the draft is done but that now it wont be anything other than a long term project.

3) I really think that we have not made our TE move yet. Or, I should say, we haven't either drafted or traded for one but intend to. I think we have a shot at a decent receiving TE, but that its going to be risky. I do also think that Sheffler is very much in play considering the Broncos took Quinn.

4) I think you may see a real shift to players who will get the ball on day 2. I can see a RB, and TE. I can also see a WR , and maybe QB still.

5) There is still plenty of talent left in this draft and I expect it to go well into the 4th round. Im not a huge fan of sitting and waiting so long on day two, but Im not convinced were done moving yet either.

6) I really think that either Parrish or Kelsay will no longer be a Bill by the end of this draft. Sal says differently and he may have insider info. But I think its stilll a real possibility.i'd say definitely no WR maybe a TE and if we get a QB it would be to replace Hamdan....but what I could see is us getting a FB like Flamatta

X-Era
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Where did Sal say that?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=173765

Slim
04-25-2009, 09:44 PM
He said he has no insider info.

Don't Panic
04-25-2009, 09:45 PM
I think its gonna take a 3rd for Shef, and that we could get a 3rd for Parrish. However it all shakes out, if we end tomorrow without Parrish and with Shef, and I'd be fairly happy.

X-Era
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
He said he has no insider info.

K, I merely said that I didnt agree with what he said.

BILLSROCK1212
04-25-2009, 09:51 PM
I think its gonna take a 3rd for Shef, and that we could get a 3rd for Parrish. However it all shakes out, if we end tomorrow without Parrish and with Shef, and I'd be fairly happy.
I'd be THRILLLLED