• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Things I think I know at this point

1) Kendall Simmons is likely not going to be a Bill. Nor will any other vet G at this point. We just stockpiled on the interior OL and I dont see that we would go that route.

2) We feel very comfortable with both our starting OT's and at some level our depth. I think we think real highly of Chambers, Bell, and even Scott. I think we will grab another T before the draft is done but that now it wont be anything other than a long term project.

3) I really think that we have not made our TE move yet. Or, I should say, we haven't either drafted or traded for one but intend to. I think we have a shot at a decent receiving TE, but that its going to be risky. I do also think that Sheffler is very much in play considering the Broncos took Quinn.

4) I think you may see a real shift to players who will get the ball on day 2. I can see a RB, and TE. I can also see a WR , and maybe QB still.

5) There is still plenty of talent left in this draft and I expect it to go well into the 4th round. Im not a huge fan of sitting and waiting so long on day two, but Im not convinced were done moving yet either.

6) I really think that either Parrish or Kelsay will no longer be a Bill by the end of this draft. Sal says differently and he may have insider info. But I think its stilll a real possibility.

• Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Re: Things I think I know at this point

There aren't too many punt or kick returner prospects in the draft. I have to think someone might be coveting Roscoe right now and would be willing to give up a third for him.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Where did Sal say that?

Comment

• Mitchell55
        only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
        • Feb 2008

Agree with all

4th for Sheffler would make this a great draft.

Comment

• TheMan08
          Knocks only the living.
          • Oct 2008

Sheffler for Rosco and a 4th. Lets go

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

LOL, maybe the reason we got byrd was to take out another PR in the draft so teams would be more desperate to give something high for Roscoe.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
              1) Kendall Simmons is likely not going to be a Bill. Nor will any other vet G at this point. We just stockpiled on the interior OL and I dont see that we would go that route.

2) We feel very comfortable with both our starting OT's and at some level our depth. I think we think real highly of Chambers, Bell, and even Scott. I think we will grab another T before the draft is done but that now it wont be anything other than a long term project.

3) I really think that we have not made our TE move yet. Or, I should say, we haven't either drafted or traded for one but intend to. I think we have a shot at a decent receiving TE, but that its going to be risky. I do also think that Sheffler is very much in play considering the Broncos took Quinn.

4) I think you may see a real shift to players who will get the ball on day 2. I can see a RB, and TE. I can also see a WR , and maybe QB still.

5) There is still plenty of talent left in this draft and I expect it to go well into the 4th round. Im not a huge fan of sitting and waiting so long on day two, but Im not convinced were done moving yet either.

6) I really think that either Parrish or Kelsay will no longer be a Bill by the end of this draft. Sal says differently and he may have insider info. But I think its stilll a real possibility.
              i'd say definitely no WR maybe a TE and if we get a QB it would be to replace Hamdan....but what I could see is us getting a FB like Flamatta

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Slim
                Where did Sal say that?
                Here are 10 predictions for this weekend for the Bills and others. No "inside info" stuff here. Just some of my own random thoughts from my Magic-8 ball: 1. Whoever the guy is who announces all the picks after the first round will completely screw a few names up. 2. Roscoe Parrish and Chris Kelsay will still be

Comment

• Slim
                  • Apr 2004

He said he has no insider info.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

I think its gonna take a 3rd for Shef, and that we could get a 3rd for Parrish. However it all shakes out, if we end tomorrow without Parrish and with Shef, and I'd be fairly happy.

Comment

• X-Era
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Slim
                      He said he has no insider info.
                      K, I merely said that I didnt agree with what he said.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                        !?!?!?!?!?
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Carpetbagger
                        I think its gonna take a 3rd for Shef, and that we could get a 3rd for Parrish. However it all shakes out, if we end tomorrow without Parrish and with Shef, and I'd be fairly happy.
                        I'd be THRILLLLED
                        Last edited by BILLSROCK1212; 04-25-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X