PDA

View Full Version : Mike Gandy Was a Super Bowl LT

The Juice Is Loose
04-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Let's face it guys, if you have some chemistry and coheasivness, (SP?)that make's the team.

We already opined that TO would take a guy off the LOS. Ok, so now we should be dealing with more 7 man fronts than 8 man fronts. Would a team have the guts to leave one safety back deep by themselves? TO and LEE both can rip that up all day.

So now that we should have some softer fronts, we drafted highly touted interior linemen. That is excellent. Langston obviously moves to LT, then we have a strong inside and let Bell, Butler, and our new OG compete to play RT.

Our problem last year was our inside having trouble against big nose tackles. We got better as the year went on. Just watch how we ran on the Jets.

Rhodes is an upgrade as a factor back. He can catch out of the backfield and get tough yards. And I still think Lynch could be a super star. He's my favorite player.

My main point is, you don't have to go get some guy with "Left Tackle" tattoo'ed on his forehead. Good linemen are good linemen and if you scheme some, you can account for weaknesses and allow players to use their strength.

I am a little torn about the Maybin pick and the Byrd pick, but there is no way you can knock our OL investment made today.

Walker-Levitre-Hangartner-Wood or Butler-Chambers or Bell.

I don't feel bad about that at all. Trent should be fairly safe back there. Now all we need is an LB and Leroy Hill may be coming available. We could also easily trade for Scheffler now, as Denver picked up another TE.

I think this team could come together. I may have gone different with the DE and S picks, but I'm going to support the picks and I think this team could be one to recon with.

Rip me apart. On your marks, get set, go.

Buffalogic
04-26-2009, 04:38 AM
Mike Gandy played in an offense where all they did was little 3 step drop **** passes... Oh, and also played in an offense that was pathetic in the run game...

We don't have a game like Arizona so we can't really have those qualities in our LT lol, we actually need to have a good one.

Crisis
04-26-2009, 04:43 AM
arizona lost in the superbowl because mike gandy was terrible . . .