PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Cadogan OT is a guy to watch

TheMan08
04-25-2009, 11:34 PM
Height: 6-51/8 | Weight: 309 | 40-Time: 5.12

Strengths:
Terrific size and bulk with a large frame and long arms...Extremely intelligent with great awareness...Above average athleticism...Light on his feet...Quick and agile with good balance...Moves well laterally...Is able to protect the edge...Adequate strength...Has a strong initial punch...Good range and will get to the second level...Understands angles and positioning...Can recover when beat...Shows the ability to manhandle defenders...Hard worker...Still improving and has upside.

psubills62
04-25-2009, 11:50 PM
I was hearing a lot about him just before the draft. The key questions are twofold:

1. Will he fall to our next pick?
2. Do they value him enough to take him at #121 (or trade up to get him), and thus do they believe that our OL is not yet solid enough in terms of depth or starters?

Honestly, I have a feeling that they see our OL as complete at this point. They'll sign one or two UDFA's, but they've got a lot of OL-men at this point, even though some are camp bodies.

I could see the Bills not drafting an OL player for the rest of the draft.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2009, 11:52 PM
We are set at line if you ask me.

Walker to LT and Bell and Chambers duke it out for RT.

In all honesty Butler was a RT in college and if Levitre is ready could easily play RG.

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2009, 02:44 AM
So we now have depth at Center, Wood and Levitre will play G, and still no good Tackles. I'm not too high on Walker moving to the left, nor am I with Chambers on either side.

Hope Bell steps up and blows everyone away.