• Show
Clear All
  • TheMan08
    Knocks only the living.
    • Oct 2008

Gerald Cadogan OT is a guy to watch

Height: 6-51/8 | Weight: 309 | 40-Time: 5.12

Strengths:
    Terrific size and bulk with a large frame and long arms...Extremely intelligent with great awareness...Above average athleticism...Light on his feet...Quick and agile with good balance...Moves well laterally...Is able to protect the edge...Adequate strength...Has a strong initial punch...Good range and will get to the second level...Understands angles and positioning...Can recover when beat...Shows the ability to manhandle defenders...Hard worker...Still improving and has upside.
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Gerald Cadogan OT is a guy to watch

I was hearing a lot about him just before the draft. The key questions are twofold:

1. Will he fall to our next pick?
    2. Do they value him enough to take him at #121 (or trade up to get him), and thus do they believe that our OL is not yet solid enough in terms of depth or starters?

Honestly, I have a feeling that they see our OL as complete at this point. They'll sign one or two UDFA's, but they've got a lot of OL-men at this point, even though some are camp bodies.

I could see the Bills not drafting an OL player for the rest of the draft.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

We are set at line if you ask me.

Walker to LT and Bell and Chambers duke it out for RT.

In all honesty Butler was a RT in college and if Levitre is ready could easily play RG.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

So we now have depth at Center, Wood and Levitre will play G, and still no good Tackles. I'm not too high on Walker moving to the left, nor am I with Chambers on either side.

Hope Bell steps up and blows everyone away.

Comment

Working...
        X