X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlakely14
    • Sep 2003

Michael Smith Praising Maybin

Michael Smith just told a story about Aaron Maybin that made me no longer doubt the Maybin pick. I will say I was happy with it already. Apparently he is mentored by Ray Lewis, Shawn Merriman, and Lavar Arrington and he is apparently a true leader, and worker in the locker room. Michael Smith gushed about every one of the Bills picks.

Then they went to Todd McShay and f-ed away the coverage because he couldn't even answer the Bills question because he was joined by Malcom Jenkins. Typical ESPN.
    Last edited by BuffaloBlakely14; 04-26-2009, 11:51 AM.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Michael Smith Praising Maybin

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

I saw that as well. He overcame the loss of his mother and seems to be a pretty hard working individual.

Comment

• seanbillsfan
        • May 2007

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
        Michael Smith just told a story about Aaron Maybin that made me no longer doubt the Maybin pick. I will say I was happy with it already. Apparently he is mentored by Ray Lewis, Shawn Merriman, and Lavar Arrington and he is apparently a true leader, and worker in the locker room. Michael Smith gushed about every one of the Bills picks.

Then they went to Todd McShay and f-ed away the coverage because he couldn't even answer the Bills question because he was joined by Malcom Jenkins. Typical ESPN.
        Im starting to warm up to him too, but if orakpo comes out this season and tears s**t up then i will cry

Comment

• billser
          • Oct 2007

Yesterday McShay said that he thought the Bills had the best Day 1

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14

Before he cut to Jenkins, McShay said something to the effect of "The Bills did one of the best jobs on Day 1, addressing their pass rush right away...but here in studio I have..."
            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Mitchell55
              only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
              • Feb 2008

Anyone here Dilfer on McDaniels

"He likes to carry a big stick and isnt afraid to show it publicly" " He just doesnt want to rub people the wrong way"

LOL

Comment

Working...
              X