PDA

View Full Version : Maybin arrives in town with mentor

The Spaz
04-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Bills top pick Aaron Maybin has arrived in town with one of his mentors. He’ll be accompanying Maybin out to One Bills Drive to meet the media this evening.

Maybin’s mentor is none other than former Penn State LB Lavar Arrington. Arrington was a former first-round pick himself and three-time Pro Bowl LB before a motorcycle accident all but ended his career.

Arrington now lives in Maryland, which is Maybin’s home state. We plan to ask him about his relationship with Arrington when Buffalobills.com speaks to him in an exclusive one-on-one interview set to air on Buffalobills.com this evening.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/04/26/maybin-arrives-in-town-with-mentor/

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2009, 05:29 PM
When I was in College in Slippery Rock Arrington was at Penn State. He was dating my next door neighbors sister and He was at my dorm a couple times. A freaking GIANT.

Kenny
04-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Loving the Maybin pick!

theanswer74
04-26-2009, 05:35 PM
His other Mentor is Ray Lewis.

Too bad about Arrington, injuries killed his career.

zone
04-26-2009, 06:19 PM
He is still only 30 and says he misses playing, we do need a linebacker.

Just saying...

Boomstick
04-26-2009, 07:31 PM
When I was in College in Slippery Rock Arrington was at Penn State. He was dating my next door neighbors sister and He was at my dorm a couple times. A freaking GIANT.

Ol' Thurm you went to the Slimy Pebble too? You know what they say, great minds and all that...

madness
04-27-2009, 08:19 AM

My wife's BFF use to party at Penn State and she met Lavar through a friend and still keeps in contact with him now and then. She actually told me Sat. that Lavar was throwing a draft party for "Mavin" or somebody, a player from Penn State. I asked "Maybin"? and she said that was him. I was like "Holy crap! The Bills just selected him!".