X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

The Bills had 3 solid picks.

I think the Bills addressed a key area which was our ability to get pressere up the middle on short yardage.

If the Bills leave the line alone and bring in a vet at LT they may actually run the ball well and set up the pass that way. Wood and Levitre were two good picks.

I also like Nelson at TE. The Bills were obviously very high on him and didn't want to spend more than a 4th at the TE position. they got very good value here.

The DB/CB run is moronic. Obvioulsy the Bills have no faith that they will see a pass rush this year so they are going to pick off every pass to have a chance on D. The Bills empasizing the secondary and special teams hasn't worked for nine years but let them keep working it.

If the Bills want any semblence of being competitive in 2009 they had better be on the phone Monday AM addressing LT and LB.
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 04-26-2009, 08:38 PM.
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: The Bills had 3 solid picks.

Cool. How did your Patriots finish up the day?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
      Cool. How did your Patriots finish up the day?
      If the Bills end their off-season tonight I'll let you know soon. I'm hoping that the Bills are not done yet. A serviceable vet LT and an upgrade at OLB might keep me as a fan for another season.

If they don't do anything more than I'm changing my avatar to my new team.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

The Bills ability to run up the middle has been a problem. I like the fact that they recognized.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

nobody cares about the avatar. can you please just stop being an annoying piss ant who is always contrary to everything for the hell of it

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            If the Bills end their off-season tonight I'll let you know soon. I'm hoping that the Bills are not done yet. A serviceable vet LT and an upgrade at OLB might keep me as a fan for another season.

So this draft, a serviceable LT, and a new OLB would be considered "extraordinary"?

Who is available at LT that you would consider serviceable/better than the Walker/Chambers/Bell experiment.

What about LB for that matter?

Comment

• GreedoII
              • Aug 2007

3 out of the 4 DB chosen were for S/LB. Pay attention you clown. Nic Harris is listed as a LB. Man you people are stupid

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                • Apr 2005

not trying to name call, but theres no sense in pussy footing anymore...its gotten quite annoying

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Ignore feature is awesome for clowns like this.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

also saying what picks are solid and what arent right now is like judging Obamas presidency after the inaguration...wtf could you possibly be going on....

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

you're all talk.. why dont you leave instead of talking about it like a coward.

although watching a fan who even talks like that is enough for me to know what kind of person you are.
                      Last edited by Tatonka; 04-26-2009, 08:58 PM.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka

you're all talk.. why dont you leave instead of talking about it like a coward.

although watching a fan who even talks like that is enough for me to know what kind of person you are.
                        I don't have a red wings logo in my sig. What kind fo fan are you?

Like I said, this is why you and some of the others can keep Hooters in business.

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

Are you really gonna make someone drag up your "no trade I quit" thread?
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• kid mickey
                            • Apr 2009

Nic Harris is the LBer. Dairus Byrd is going to compete for FS. Cary Harris is gonna compete for a nickel role possibly. Ellis Lankster can also possibly compete for a nickel role. Neither one of these 6-7 round guys are guaranteed a roster spot. Lankster is also in a position to return kicks.
                            Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
                              Are you really gonna make someone drag up your "no trade I quit" thread?
                              No. But you can re-read it. I never said I'm quiting the board just being a fan of this team and their greedy owner.

First off the Bills didn't have Sanchez fall to them which I stated as one of the scenarios that would facilitate a trdae for Scheffler, etc.

If the Bills do nothing via trade or FA release in the next few days than i can assume they are done. Than yeah I'm done with this team. I can't continue to root for a team that doesn't spend money on getting better.

Comment

Working...
                              X