PDA

View Full Version : Hill

Bert102176
04-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Seahawks removed the tag he's a LB, anyone think we could go get him?

losman2evans
04-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Would be great if we could- but I hear he will command a big payday.

Bert102176
04-27-2009, 01:26 AM
yeah and the Bills are cheap, but hopefully

kid mickey
04-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Not sure if we want to take the guys off the field baggage. Maybe we do, maybe we don't. Think we will be hearing something shortly about it. Veteran cuts are about to happen so there are going to be a wave of players out there. Teams don't want to give up picks for guys that are about to be cut. Couple weeks from now a bunch of guys are gonna be gone. Don't be surprised if Kelsay, Denney, Simpson and maybe a few other guys get slashed. Don't know who is all gonna be cut but I am pretty sure those guys are prime candidates. Surprisingly it looks like Roscoe is not going to be cut. One guy Brandon neglected to mention as far as receivers was James Hardy. I mean Steve Johnson's name came up. Wonder how they feel about him as a player. I don't think you pull the plug that quick, but he needs to definitely get his game up.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-27-2009, 01:40 AM
He s a great player I would love the Bills to get him unlikely tho

Bert102176
04-27-2009, 01:51 AM
I do think there are gonna be some high name players being cut in the june cuts

BillsWin
04-27-2009, 02:03 AM
I predict that the Bills are no where near finished this offseason, and im not even talking about camp fodder. Im talking player trades, possibly signing a good LB or LT. I just see this as the last chance for jauron and alot of other coaches on staff and they are going to do almost anything in their power to make a run. As solid as the draft was, there are places on the depth chart that can use an infusion of talent. I think it is safe to say that the T.O signing was just a precursor to the fact that the Bills are in it to win THIS year.

The depth they have gathered over the past 3-4 years has made this team deep with talent, but lacking in star power. With one of the best RB corps and the best WR corp I've seen from almost any team in years, the Bills have an oppurtunity here. This season will either be a turning point in this franchise or another disapointment, but I think it would be a bigger disapointment than last year. It is time the Bills start making the post season and winning when it matters.

I don't feel the Bills are done. If they could just improve 2-3 more positions this team moves from 7-9 average joes to play off bound scary brutes.

I think the offense has unlimated potential. There are more weapons on it then the Patriots have. That's right, I said it.

And our defense was above average without a pass rush, what if Maybin is a super freak?

This is going to be a great year. I gotta hope. I gotta billieve.

Michael82
04-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Seeing how the Jason Peters money has been freed up... I expect us to sign a FA Linebacker. I'd love Hill, but would be fine with Keiaho. I also expect us to watch the cut list. If Jones is cut, I see the Bills bringing him in for a visit.

ddaryl
04-27-2009, 06:15 AM
He's not an 8 mil a year player

so unless his asking price comes down I don't expect him to get much attention

Tatonka
04-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Not sure if we want to take the guys off the field baggage. Maybe we do, maybe we don't. Think we will be hearing something shortly about it. Veteran cuts are about to happen so there are going to be a wave of players out there. Teams don't want to give up picks for guys that are about to be cut. Couple weeks from now a bunch of guys are gonna be gone. Don't be surprised if Kelsay, Denney, Simpson and maybe a few other guys get slashed. Don't know who is all gonna be cut but I am pretty sure those guys are prime candidates. Surprisingly it looks like Roscoe is not going to be cut. One guy Brandon neglected to mention as far as receivers was James Hardy. I mean Steve Johnson's name came up. Wonder how they feel about him as a player. I don't think you pull the plug that quick, but he needs to definitely get his game up.

maybe he didnt mention hardy's name because he is still recovering from a torn acl. he can only step up his game so much at the moment.