PDA

View Full Version : Man, this is the part that really hurts

The Juice Is Loose
04-27-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm all excited for the team, but we don't get to watch them for at least 2-3 MONTHS!!!

TO, Maybin, our new line, Trent, Lee, Lynch, Poz, Mitchell, McKelvin, McGee, Schobel... I want to see these guys on the field!

St John Fisher, here I come! I'm definately setting a personal camp attendance record this year. I usually only go 3-4 times, I'm going as often as possible this year.

I'm sorry but I'm just dying to meet TO. I have loved that guy ever since he made that catch against GB in the playoffs, and he's going to do it for us this year!

All you naysayers can say what you want. I'm not going to listen, so don't bother. Our defense was 14th ranked in the league last year. With Maybin, and Schobel,(We still could POSSIBLY get Henderson and/or Leroy Hill)and with the changes we've made...Fewell has another year under his belt. I could see this team cracking the top 10 in total defense by years end.

Which leads me to the offense. We couldn't hold up against big nose tackles, we now can. Our problem last year was in the inside of the line. Walker is going to play lights out at LT and we'll be able to scheme to help our RT.

Our passing game suffered last year, we now have TO and Shawn Nelson. Nelson looks like a WR to me, so if he can block even some, he's got serious potential to be something special.

I love this team. I admit I wanted Jauron gone after the season. But we're here now, and we can sit and complain about Antoine Winfield and Pat Williams or Nate Clements, but what good is that going to do us?

Its 2009 and these Bills have a solid chance at 10-6. I'm not afraid of the NFC south at all. Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans and Tampa are all going down!

It's our 50th anniversary, maybe a little destiny and good luck will be on our side! (Hey, it helps. Teams that win the super bowl, get LUCKY along the way)(IE Santonio being lucky the ref didn't see his foot not touching the ground)

I'm all over the place here. My main point is it sucks that we have to wait to see the product now. But its all good, it gives our guys time to mesh and become a team.

It's going to be a drama free, hold out free, focused, hard working team this year. And its going to show in the W column.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK AND CASH IT FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2009, 09:01 AM
:bf1: go go buffalo

cocamide
04-27-2009, 09:08 AM
You must be lost. This board is meant for pessimistic posts only.

justasportsfan
04-27-2009, 09:10 AM
You must be lost. This board is meant for pessimistic posts only.

Ok, I'l STFU and enjoy watching another 1st round pick get wasted.

Whitner
McCargo
Whitner again
and now Maybin.

He'll have as many sack as Whitner has picks.

He's going to get blown off the line.

He's going to play a third of the defensive snaps, at most.

TOTAL FLOP. I'M DONE! I'M A BEARS FAN NOW!

cocamide
04-27-2009, 09:13 AM
justa, that's more like it!

justasportsfan
04-27-2009, 09:19 AM
justa, that's more like it!
He's pulling an HH. First they say they're done and now they're back since people are saying we drafted well.

mikemac2001
04-27-2009, 09:21 AM
He's pulling an HH. First they say they're done and now they're back since people are saying we drafted well.

Thats y you wait for the draft

Because i was shocked at the mindset we went in with

Interior Oline WOW!!! finally

look at seahawks running game since hutchinsen left

The Juice Is Loose
04-27-2009, 09:27 AM

I already posted a statement about my initial reaction.

A) SKYY VODKA
B) I thought Maybin was 235, but I was wrong.
C) They made up for later on with the two linemen and Nelson.

I'd say overall I'm pretty consistant. So bite me.