PDA

View Full Version : In no way and I saying that Maybin will be the next Jason Taylor but...

jpdex12
04-27-2009, 03:44 PM
He reminds me an awful lot of Taylor when watching his highlight reel on BB.com and his physical stature.

I hope to hell he plays like him for us!

billsfanone
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Taylor proves that the weight issue if nothing to worry about.

seanbillsfan
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
He definatly fits the mold.

T-Long
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
I watched this guy tear up the Big 10 all season. He is a maniac out on the football field and really looks like he knows the snap count. He is a stud and will not only be a successful guy on the field, but he'll also be visible in all the community events. We really got a blue chipper here..

kid mickey
04-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Says the guy on the Orakpo bandwagon. Must of jumped ship real quick.

jpdex12
04-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Says the guy on the Orakpo bandwagon. Must of jumped ship real quick.

Yeah, I know...I thought for sure we would take him, especially when SF grabbed Crabtree. Boy was I wrong on that one. It'll be fun to see who ends up being more successful. I thought that Orakpo had a better proven record and Maybin only had one good year. I likes Orakpo's brute strength.

After seeing the Maybin highlights on bb.com though...he really stands out as speed off the edge. I searched for a lot of highlights on all of them and I didn't see half of those highlights on Maybin before the draft.

Hopefully we got the next Jason Taylor.

gil
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
I hope he doesn't decide he wants to be a dancer.

jpdex12
04-27-2009, 09:18 PM
I hope he doesn't decide he wants to be a dancer.

Doesn't matter to me just as long as he's putting up double digit sack totals each year!