PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Hunt

DieHrdBillsFan23
04-27-2009, 09:29 PM
I pretty sure he went undrafted...He would be nice to sign and bring in, had a good anaylsis of him, with a good report from his OL coach in college (Jim Jeffcoat i believe). With a little work, a little weight room time, and a little NFL experiece in a coulple camps could turn into a decent rotational guy.

Thoughts?

Mahdi
04-28-2009, 07:10 AM
Would be a great pick up.

acehole
04-28-2009, 07:34 AM
I pretty sure he went undrafted...He would be nice to sign and bring in, had a good anaylsis of him, with a good report from his OL coach in college (Jim Jeffcoat i believe). With a little work, a little weight room time, and a little NFL experiece in a coulple camps could turn into a decent rotational guy.

Thoughts?

Full name Philip Michael Hunt or "Phil mike hunt" said fast it makes one "LOL" as they say. Dick has been rumored to like hunt very much.... Rotating Hunt can be very difficult...hunt need to be pushed as much as possible to get results....Any more to add people?

acehole
04-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Would be a great pick up.

You have to be carful picking up hunt.....

Question is is this a good hunt or a bad hunt?

Can hunt keep linmen from penetrating?

acehole
04-28-2009, 07:38 AM

Thoughts?

Hunt was not pick due to a medical condition.

There is nothing worse then a sick hunt.

Pinkerton Security
04-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Full name Philip Michael Hunt or "Phil mike hunt" said fast it makes one "LOL" as they say. Dick has been rumored to like hunt very much.... Rotating Hunt can be very difficult...hunt need to be pushed as much as possible to get results....Any more to add people?

its only funny when there's a hard "C" or "K" sound in front of it...but nice try