PDA

View Full Version : Gil Brandt says the Bills had a top 5 draft

Dr. Lecter
04-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Many of these "experts" really are not, but Brandt is not a dumbass.

Gil Brandt, NFL.com

That's all for today, but since I've teased you by mentioning one of the top five drafting teams, here are my top five (in alphabetical order):

Arizona, Baltimore, Buffalo, Houston, Philadelphia.

Have a great week - talk to you again next Tuesday!

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/227

It is a different feeling. Having the media, in general, say this team did something right for a change.

The Spaz
04-28-2009, 06:05 PM
No no he's not Jason Cole so this doesn't count...lol. A lot writers and reporters said we had a good draft. Glad to hear something positive.

T-Long
04-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Jason Cole is a friend of mine from working at Yahoo...I've emailed him and told him to elaborate on it more for us. I'll post his response when he sends it

Captain Obvious
04-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Gil Brandt is very knowledgeable and HHurricane respects Gils opinion tremendously

The Spaz
04-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Gil Brandt is very knowledgeable and HHurricane respects Gils opinion tremendously

:roflmao:

PromoTheRobot
04-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Jason Cole is a friend of mine from working at Yahoo...I've emailed him and told him to elaborate on it more for us. I'll post his response when he sends it
Tell your friend he's a douche.

PTR

venis2k1
04-29-2009, 11:50 AM
To be fair, with two first round picks and two second round picks...we should be in the top 5 of drafts...lets not forget last year everyone said that KC had the best draft. We all saw where that got them.