04-29-2009, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsFHOee7LdI&feature=related

Chung vs Lynch 2 next year. Last game, its on :D:

LtFinFan66
04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
dude still made the tackle so it wasn't that nasty. Good, but not nasty

Mr. Pink
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
ummm...a good stiff arm gets you away from a tackle...and doesn't involve grabbing the other dudes facemask.

but yeah, nasty.

ServoBillieves
04-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I do agree that Marshawn has the nastiest stiff arm highlight ever, but that's not it.

Watch JJamezz's Rams highlight video and see what he does to Witherspoon in the back field.

elltrain22
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Lynch is crazy good

Jaybird
04-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Willis Mcgahee had a nasty stiff arm against a fins safety, during his time in buffalo

OpIv37
04-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Willis Mcgahee had a nasty stiff arm against a fins safety, during his time in buffalo

McGahee had at least 2 that were better than that Lynch one. The one against the Fins was used in highlight reels and promos for about 3 years after it happened.

But, Lynch is still on our team and McGahee isn't, so Lynch's stiffarm is automatically better.

realdealryan
04-29-2009, 09:24 PM
That Marshawn one was alright. He got tackled.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803769b7

McGahee put George Wilson on the ground a couple of years ago.

ParanoidAndroid
04-29-2009, 10:00 PM
McGahee definately has a better stiffarm but went down easy in traffic. But Lynch is harder to bring down in traffic and has a nice stiffarm himself.
I'd choose Lynch over McGahee anyday.

Buffalogic
04-29-2009, 10:27 PM
The best part of that video was at the end when Marshawn acted like he was Willy Wonka lol and did the gimpy somersault haha!

And this TJ stiff arm was much cooler. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/JP722/Tjonesstiff2-1.gif

The Spaz
04-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Nah the one where Lynch lit up the Rams Witherspoon was better.

OpIv37
04-29-2009, 10:39 PM
McGahee definately has a better stiffarm but went down easy in traffic. But Lynch is harder to bring down in traffic and has a nice stiffarm himself.
I'd choose Lynch over McGahee anyday.

oh I'd definitely rather have Lynch, but McGahee's stiffarm was still better. I just hate the way some people only remember the bad after a player leave the team. For the most part, McGahee was a jackass who underperformed, but he did have his moments, and those stiff-arms were the best ones.

And on another note that's related to this thread, is it really a good thing to have an opposing DB gunning for a highlight reel revenge hit on our star RB?

CAbills
04-29-2009, 11:25 PM
What was that one when someone ran over Allen from the Dolphins in college it might have been Ronnie Brown doing the run over. It was pretty nasty though.

The Spaz
04-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Still one of my favorites

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wbO3ZOQMbQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wbO3ZOQMbQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LtFinFan66
04-30-2009, 06:50 AM
What was that one when someone ran over Allen from the Dolphins in college it might have been Ronnie Brown doing the run over. It was pretty nasty though.it was indeed Ronnie running over Allen

cocamide
04-30-2009, 08:40 AM
This is a pretty good one too; for two reasons:

1) It was against the Jets
2) Check out the hussle from TO. There's no doubt that he's one of the cockiest, most self-centered people in sports, but he does give it his all on the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrFKBtZ0f0

TedMock
04-30-2009, 09:10 AM
oh I'd definitely rather have Lynch, but McGahee's stiffarm was still better. I just hate the way some people only remember the bad after a player leave the team. For the most part, McGahee was a jackass who underperformed, but he did have his moments, and those stiff-arms were the best ones.

And on another note that's related to this thread, is it really a good thing to have an opposing DB gunning for a highlight reel revenge hit on our star RB?

Nobody said anything negative about Willis in this thread. I think most would agree that McGahee had a sick stiffarm. Why start poop just for the heck of it?

"But, Lynch is still on our team and McGahee isn't, so Lynch's stiffarm is automatically better."

OpIv37
04-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Nobody said anything negative about Willis in this thread. I think most would agree that McGahee had a sick stiffarm. Why start poop just for the heck of it?

"But, Lynch is still on our team and McGahee isn't, so Lynch's stiffarm is automatically better."

because it's biased and inaccurate to call it the "nastiest stiff arm EVER" when it's not even the nastiest stiffarm by a Buffalo Bill. It's part of a larger trend on this board in general, and with this poster in particular, of ****ting on anyone who is no longer on the team and overrating the players who are still on the team.

The Juice Is Loose
04-30-2009, 09:40 AM
McGahee had at least 2 that were better than that Lynch one. The one against the Fins was used in highlight reels and promos for about 3 years after it happened.

But, Lynch is still on our team and McGahee isn't, so Lynch's stiffarm is automatically better.

That was McGahee's one good move. Oh, and eating a sandwich.

God I hate McGahee.

OpIv37
04-30-2009, 09:50 AM
That was McGahee's one good move. Oh, and eating a sandwich.

God I hate McGahee.

don't worry- his mediocre career his hanging on by a thread. He'll be out of the league in a year or two, if not sooner.

psubills62
04-30-2009, 10:20 AM
because it's biased and inaccurate to call it the "nastiest stiff arm EVER" when it's not even the nastiest stiffarm by a Buffalo Bill. It's part of a larger trend on this board in general, and with this poster in particular, of ****ting on anyone who is no longer on the team and overrating the players who are still on the team.

I'm not excusing the behavior in any way, but I've been to a few other boards and I can say that most fans overrate players on their own team vs. players on other teams. While it often leads to disappointment during the season, it is in no way specific to this board or even Bills fans. :homer:

Come on, it's Mitchell55...you don't think he's prone to a little exaggeration? :rolleyes:

kid mickey
04-30-2009, 10:55 PM
OP is the ultimate negative nancy.

Mitchell55
05-01-2009, 04:43 PM

UR a *****

BillsWin
05-01-2009, 04:48 PM
UR a *****

Oh come now Mitch it is OP...

Pinkerton Security
05-01-2009, 04:51 PM
i hate mcgahee as much as anyone but the dude has one of the best stiff arms in football, and is probably better than lynch at it.

BillsWin
05-01-2009, 04:57 PM
i hate mcgahee as much as anyone but the dude has one of the best stiff arms in football, and is probably better than lynch at it.

I still think McGahee is :poop:

BillsWin
05-01-2009, 04:58 PM
:monkeyp: :dance: <-- McGahee.

Pinkerton Security
05-01-2009, 04:59 PM
I still think McGahee is :poop:

o he def is, he just has a sweet stiff arm.

the man is a POS

gardner119
05-01-2009, 05:54 PM
You Tube Greg Jones Video is Def the Best One yet. Righteous!