PDA

View Full Version : My entire NFC Draft Likes and Dislikes

Coach Sal
04-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks for all the great feedback and debates on the AFC column, everyone.

Here's the NFC version:

http://www.salsports.com/2009NFCDraftAnalysis.htm

Coach Sal
04-29-2009, 10:26 PM
As I was doing this column I thought to myself that NFC teams overall had a much better draft than AFC teams.

I had a much harder time finding things to "Not Like" with more NFC teams than I did with most AFC teams.

Just an observation.

psubills62
04-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Well, not to be too picky, but William Beatty is an OT...so I can understand how he wouldn't fit New York's attacking defensive scheme.

Also, it's Malcolm Jenkins to the Saints, not Michael Jenkins.

Did you mean that SMITH will replace long-time OT Orlando Pace for the Rams? Not sure who Brown is.

Thanks for the write-up, Sal. It really does look like a lot of the NFC teams had good drafts. But we'll never know for sure until a few years from now, and I'm sure some of these guys will be disappointments.

Coach Sal
04-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Well, not to be too picky, but William Beatty is an OT...so I can understand how he wouldn't fit New York's attacking defensive scheme.

Also, it's Malcolm Jenkins to the Saints, not Michael Jenkins.

Did you mean that SMITH will replace long-time OT Orlando Pace for the Rams? Not sure who Brown is.

Thanks for the write-up, Sal. It really does look like a lot of the NFC teams had good drafts. But we'll never know for sure until a few years from now, and I'm sure some of these guys will be disappointments.

It was late and I'll be fixing that stuff.

Thanks.

psubills62
04-29-2009, 11:21 PM
It was late and I'll be fixing that stuff.

Thanks.

Haha, perfectly understandable. Sorry to be a ***** like that :tired: