X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Butler to move to RT

Jauron today spoke at some dinner or luncheon it said. Butler will move to RT according to Jauron.

Watch Channel 4 News at 11...it was on the 10 o'clock news on WNLO in the sportscast.

• kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

Re: Butler to move to RT

We pretty much already knew this. I bet Jauron has his mind set on guys playing a certain position before he even sees them practicing together. Again though he has a lot of tape to look at.
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I figured that would be the logical move.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Butler played RT in college. He only moved to RG because of Walker.

I'd be happy with Walker-Wood-Hangartner-Levitre-Butler. The thing that would bother me is that this is a completely revamped line with two rookies in the interior. However, at least we have gotten rid of Fowler and Dockery, who were both soft, and Peters, who was out of shape, and a legend in his own mind.

Comment

• kid mickey
          • Apr 2009

Wood has confirmed in a radio interview that he will play RG. It looks like Levitre has got the LG position on lock.
          Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• homeslice5484
            • Jul 2008

very nice...channel 4 did not have it on the 11 o'clock news, but did on the 10o'clock news on WNLO. Not sure why the report was different on the 11 o'clock. But they said Jauron confirmed it at some event today.

Comment

• kid mickey
              • Apr 2009

So we know every position on the line outside of LT??? That is the big question. Who is playing there???

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Walker

Comment

• Jaybird
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by kid mickey
                  So we know every position on the line outside of LT??? That is the big question. Who is playing there???

Langston Walker

Comment

• kid mickey
                    • Apr 2009

It hasn't been announced yet. There are three guys who could be competing for the spot with Chambers, Bell, and Walker.

Comment

• homeslice5484
                      • Jul 2008

Channel 4 just said Butler was moving to RT and Walker to LT..leaving the guard positions most likely for the rookies. They just said Jauron confirmed that Butler was moving to RT..meaning Walker goes left.

Comment

• kid mickey
                        • Apr 2009

Did Jauron say that. Or did the media just imply that it would happen?

Comment

• homeslice5484
                          • Jul 2008

I was watching the Channel 4 News on WNLO channel 23....Paul Peck said Jauron confirmed it at some event today that Butler would move to RT. Then on the 11 o'clock news he did not mention it. I swear that is what he said, my friend and I heard it and looked at eachother and were discussing if it was good or bad.

Comment

• kid mickey
                            • Apr 2009

What about Walker? Did Jauron say if he would be playing LT?

Comment

• homeslice5484
                              • Jul 2008

he had a highlight of butler on the screen and it said butler moving to RT...he then said walker would move to LT. The part that caught me was the headline at the bottom of the screen confirming butler going to RT...then Peck said Jauron confirmed the move at some rookie event or something today.

Comment

Working...
                              X