PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or does everytime you hear Jauron speak...

raphael120
05-01-2009, 02:06 PM
....you feel deflated about the possibilities of this upcoming season knowing this baffoon is still head coach of our team and knowing how many blown calls and plays he had the past few years...

I just need to avoid hearing or seeing our head coach so I can have a good feeling about this team, and I hate feeling like that.

yordad
05-01-2009, 02:16 PM
It isn't just you. The staff is why I predict another 7-9 season. I think an average staff could get this roster to the play offs.

jimbohastle51
05-01-2009, 02:21 PM
honestly it is so hard to win in this league. especially in the AFC it is deflating to know that we dont have a solid coach. and the bad thing is alot of these players who we do like will likely be gone (released or traded) when the new coach comes in at seasons end baring we dont make the playoffs. the turn over now in the NFL when a coach takes over is insane. and if we do go after a proven guy like a herm edwards, gruden, marriucci, billick (the reason i use these guys is because the bills will not pay a coach like cowher or shannahan or a coach of that level and give them the complete control they want)

sdbillsfan2
05-01-2009, 03:10 PM
It isn't just you. The staff is why I predict another 7-9 season. I think an average staff could get this roster to the play offs.\

I feel the same way.. Just when I start feeling a little better because of the draft, reality sets in and I remember Jauron is still there.
I really don't understand why Ralph keeps him. Nothing makes sense!
Why get good players and keep a crappy coach? I so wish we would land a coach who knows what he's doing , could bring a winning attitude , and actually get this team past 7-9.

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Jauron better have a good year that's all I can say. I bet you there are a lot of guys who would love to take this team over. A guy like John Gruden comes instantly to mind. Jauron is in the hot seat. Let's see if he can get it done.

PromoTheRobot
05-01-2009, 03:48 PM
....you feel deflated about the possibilities of this upcoming season knowing this baffoon is still head coach of our team and knowing how many blown calls and plays he had the past few years...

I just need to avoid hearing or seeing our head coach so I can have a good feeling about this team, and I hate feeling like that.

It's just you.

PTR

Syderick
05-01-2009, 05:29 PM
This is Jaurons and Trents make it or break it year. My question is, If the Bills make the playoffs, how will you feel about Jauron after that? Knowing he'll be back for another season or 2?

ddaryl
05-01-2009, 05:36 PM
I can not stand our coaching staff (- April) , and I cannot stand our owner anymore for refusing to bring in a top coach

Ginger Vitis
05-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Jauron better have a good year that's all I can say. I bet you there are a lot of guys who would love to take this team over. A guy like John Gruden comes instantly to mind.

Not sure how much money Gruden will expect when he gets back into coaching.. Which is a issue with our owner.. But Gruden is arrogant enough he would think he could do things with this offense

Nighthawk
05-01-2009, 10:01 PM
I've been saying it for awhile, this guy is the worst HC in the NFL and is absolutely a drag on this team from a competitive standpoint.

The Juice Is Loose
05-01-2009, 10:26 PM
And of course OpIv doesn't come in this thread with his people and pat eachother on the back. He spends all his time shooting down positive posts.

I think thats why people complain. If you want to talk negative, go to a negative thread and complain with all your gothic friends.

I just came here to make a joke.

Borosai
05-01-2009, 10:35 PM
When I heard him recently, it felt like last year again: uninspiring.

We'll see.

Mitchell55
05-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I do but when I see trent I get excited again. Then when I see TO, Lynch, and Evans all lined up in madden, I get realy excited. (dont bash, just JK)