PDA

View Full Version : Donte Whitner getting "Fan Phone"???

Mudflap1
05-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Did you guys see this?

http://dukesofawesome.com/2009/04/30/donte-whitner-might-be-the-fan-friendliest-buffalo-bill-ever/

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah, he is reaching out to his fans. Wonder how many crazy people are gonna call him. I bet you Op leaves a nasty text message on how much he thinks Whitner sucks.

OpIv37
05-01-2009, 03:15 PM
nah I'll leave the guy alone. The guy seems WAY too interested in what fans think and I don't want to be part of a potential distraction.

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Lol, you know Op, your not a bad guy, I disagree with your views, but your not a bad guy.

BAM
05-01-2009, 03:18 PM
He's been getting pretty involved with his Facebook page as of lately. It's pretty cool but somewhat annoying as he spams the crap out of me.

DrGraves
05-01-2009, 03:18 PM
The bills need to cut this nut job... he is way to interested in things other than football.

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Dude its the offseason, what do you want him do? Go out and get in more trouble? Yea Donte just go on out to the bar and see if you can kick the first guy who says something stupid to you ass. I like it what a way to go.

billsfanone
05-01-2009, 03:25 PM
He's been getting pretty involved with his Facebook page as of lately. It's pretty cool but somewhat annoying as he spams the crap out of me.

hey at least he confirmed you as a friend. :(

Pride
05-01-2009, 03:30 PM
I agree... DW seems to have some major confidence issues. You can see this when he posts things on his facebook page wondering why no-one wants him around... boo freakin hoo!

I don't want a pansy ass safety on my team! Grow a set of balls.... get rid of childish toys and play some freakin football!

I know it's the offseason, but when you're "famous" you need to be very careful what you do in your private time. Crying on facebook does not rank up there with the all time great ideas!

OpIv37
05-01-2009, 03:32 PM
I just hope he doesn't try to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and fly across the country to beat up everyone who made fun of him on the Internet.

If he does, someone please warn me so I can buy a taser.

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 03:33 PM
He is bored and wants to interact with the fans. I don't care about his off the field demeanor. His on the field demeanor is nasty. All that matters to me is that he's got balls on the field and he does.

Dying_-2-_Live
05-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I have a feeling he will be getting some nasty comments... Its bound to happen. I just dont want it distracting him. When his head is in the game... The guy can ball

Jan Reimers
05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Real men do their "social networking" in bars. Some can even do it without being stupid and getting arrested.

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
I just hope he doesn't try to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and fly across the country to beat up everyone who made fun of him on the Internet.

If he does, someone please warn me so I can buy a taser.

You'd scare the s h i t outta him with that thing. He'd be pissing his pants. Can you imagine that.

Doorbell rings. "Ding Dong"

Whitner: You Op

Op: Yeah, why?

Whitner: You been talking a lot smack about me

Op: And?

Whitner: I'ma kick your ass fool

Op (whips out the taser): You sure?

Whitner: Oh s h i t, I didn't know you wuz strapped.

Op: Well now you know.

Whitner(piss stain on his jeans): Look man I'm sorry I interuppted your blogging.

Op: Get outta here you suck.

Whitner: I'm doing just that man, sorry again.

Whitner walks away with eyes on taser.

OpIv37
05-01-2009, 03:44 PM
I think he forgot that opposing fans will be able to get the number too.

The night before the pats game, he's gonna get a bunch of drunken voicemails like

"Hey Donte, you ah an ass and the Bills ****ing suck. Don't botha showin up tomorrah cuz Tom Brady is wicked aaahsum and youh'e gonna get muhduhed on the field! Buffalo SUCKS! Go Red Sox, I mean, Go Patriots!"

MikeInRoch
05-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I think you guys are missing the big picture here. He might as well have said "Ladies, I'm a highly paid professional football player. Send your naked pictures to: xxx-xxxx"

DrGraves
05-01-2009, 04:05 PM
What do you guys mean he is bored and has nothing to do? This douche should be watching game tapes, in the gym, working on become a better player. He should be ashamed that he hasnt had a single big hit in his career.

kid mickey
05-01-2009, 04:08 PM
He had a big one against Ocho Cinco. Dude was down for minute after that hit.

venis2k1
05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Haloti Ngata career Ints: 3
Donte Whitner career Ints: 2

Sigh.

SabreEleven
05-01-2009, 08:35 PM
You'd scare the s h i t outta him with that thing. He'd be pissing his pants. Can you imagine that.

Doorbell rings. "Ding Dong"

Whitner: You Op

Op: Yeah, why?

Whitner: You been talking a lot smack about me

Op: And?

Whitner: I'ma kick your ass fool

Op (whips out the taser): You sure?

Whitner: Oh s h i t, I didn't know you wuz strapped.

Op: Well now you know.

Whitner(piss stain on his jeans): Look man I'm sorry I interuppted your blogging.

Op: Get outta here you suck.

Whitner: I'm doing just that man, sorry again.

Whitner walks away with eyes on taser.

Op doesn't need a taser, his wife is Puerto Rican...

Mitchell55
05-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Has anyone seen TOs? He is always on it and talks to every fan and has even tried to hook up with girls he doesnt know on his FB, and your bashing Whitner? You guys need to back off this guy and judge equally. I for one dont care what either does as long as there not in trouble while doing it.

Mitchell55
05-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Haloti Ngata career Ints: 3
Donte Whitner career Ints: 2

Sigh.

How the **** did that happen?

Dying_-2-_Live
05-02-2009, 12:07 AM
How the **** did that happen?

????
That makes me wanna cry lol