• Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Forked Thread: Bills 2009 Draft Review

Forked from: Bills 2009 Draft Review

Originally posted by Ingtar33
    I loved the bell pick last year because i thought he had the potential to be something special... maybe not this soon.

But i can't fault your comments. the only place i could pick a T better the the guy we took was at pick 1, yet we need pass rush so much, i can't fault the bills for taking one. Especially since it was Maybin. Had it been Orakpo or Brown, i would have had a lot of problem with that pick... i never in my wildest dreams imagined that Maybin was on the board at 11.

that would have been like Peppers falling past 5 when he was taken in 2002 at number 2
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Bills 2009 Draft Review

ack can a mod delete this. i made a mistake in forking. i didn't even know i could fork a thread.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Bills 2009 Draft Review

I'm hoping Bell is ready by the time Walker's deal is up.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
      X