Why are we still debating whether the Bills should've kept Peters or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Why are we still debating whether the Bills should've kept Peters or not?

They offered him the most lucrative contract in team history, and he turned it down.

Enough said. Anyone who still makes an argument that Peters should be a Bill is a moron. He didn't want to be in Buffalo, and that's obvious.

Please, stop beating that horse, it's been dead for a month.
  • ChristopherWalken
    • Dec 2002

Re: Why are we still debating whether the Bills should've kept Peters or not?

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
      • Feb 2009

I would bet anyone that Eric Wood will become a better O-lineman than Peters
      "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Yeah, what was the contract? Just curious? Brandon said it was the most lucrative. With incentives? Over how many years?

You guys need to get all of the details before you just starting taking stuff from the FO at face value.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          Yeah, what was the contract? Just curious? Brandon said it was the most lucrative. With incentives? Over how many years?

You guys need to get all of the details before you just starting taking stuff from the FO at face value.
          "Most lucrative". "Nuff said".
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

NO WE DONT BECAUSE HES ALREADY GONE AND IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Post all peters garbage in NFL zone....

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                Post all peters garbage in NFL zone....
                The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• kid mickey
                  • Apr 2009

Peters didn't want to be here. He is a liar. We all know he had his agent cook everything up. He demanded a trade without demanding a trade if that makes sense. You can't tell me you'll take 12 mil from one guy and 9.5 mil for another. He didn't want to be a Bill and that's it. End of story there is nothing else to spin. Good-bye and Good Riddance.
                  Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                    • Apr 2005

Peters who ?..................................:treadmill:

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• kid mickey
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by ChristopherWalken
                      I didn't know you were a bills fan.
                      Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

Working...
                      X