There is only guy that can buy the team and keep it in Buffalo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

There is only guy that can buy the team and keep it in Buffalo.

Okay, I just read another ridiculous post with someone alluding to Jim Kelly buying the team. I will make it my mission to go on the offense when I read these posts.

Jim Kelly will never, ever, be an owner, partial owner, etc. of the Buffalo Bills. Period.

If you want the Bills to stay in Buffalo the only guy that has the resources and fiscal smarts to do it is Jeremy Jacobs.

He is the only person that has the money and the ability to take advantage of not moving the team and run it at a profit.

If you want a realistic scenario this is the one that makes sense.
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 05-02-2009, 11:16 AM.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: There is only guy that can buy the team and keep it in Buffalo.

I'm thinking that you need to relax and stop acting like a douchebag. Everybody (except you, it seems) wants to keep the hope alive that somebody will step in and save this franchise for this city. I have no problem with people trying to keep positive about this and will not call others out for hoping it happens. It just seems a little ridiculous to me.

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

If we can thank certain posts, why can't we boo them too?
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• seanbillsfan
        • May 2007

Originally posted by psubills62
        If we can thank certain posts, why can't we boo them too?
        We used to be able to, i really miss that

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Whether is Jim Kelly, Jeremy whoever, or Joe Schmo the Bills ain't going anywhere!! I Billieve
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by seanbillsfan
            We used to be able to, i really miss that
            I guess I wasn't around for that...it's too bad. There's a lot of people I wish I could boo.
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by psubills62
              I guess I wasn't around for that...it's too bad. There's a lot of people I wish I could boo.

All you have to do to boo/groan/ dissaprove a post is too click icon in the lower right hand of a post then select the "I dissaprove" button and put in a comment. This will subtract the full amount of your rep power from that posters rep. The opposite if you click approve

the only issue with this is that is all donation members and website personell have the ability to see you left them rep, and usually people who get a negative rep return a revenge rep.. so if your up agianst someone who has more rep then you you end up losing that battle.

I've debated the need for anonymous repping so the rep function actually works and would shield peopel from being revenged negged but that fell to the wayside.

Comment

• kid mickey
                • Apr 2009

You can't take shots at people and not expect them to not want to take shots at you. It would be unfair. You steal somebodies rep and they couldn't do the same to you that's no good man. That's devious.
                Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                  I'm thinking that you need to relax and stop acting like a douchebag. Everybody (except you, it seems) wants to keep the hope alive that somebody will step in and save this franchise for this city. I have no problem with people trying to keep positive about this and will not call others out for hoping it happens. It just seems a little ridiculous to me.
                  HH is a Pats fan now.

Comment

• Bert102176
                    • Aug 2002

dude ya need ta chill with the BS or get lost, hell ya all know how I feel about the dolphins and even thier fans on here aren't nearly as bad we come here to talk about the Bills and have hope and don't need you trying to change that. stop being a douche
                    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

This thread is a steaming piece of ****.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                        • Mar 2004

Jeremy Jacobs is an absolute cheapskate. If you think Ralph is bad....

The ONLY reason the Bruins are relevant again right now is because of the cap that requires him to use most of it, as per the collective agreement.

He spent YEARS selling off any talent the Bruins had or letting them walk as opposed to paying any bigger contracts. He knew the Bruins would always draw and he was ONLY about making a profit from the team.

He'd be like Ralph on steroids.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Plus HH has no way of proving any of this so he is free to spout nonsense as always.

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

Why can't we hold out hope HH? Hell, signing T.O was just about as far-fetched as a community buying effort led by Kelly but we got it done.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
                              Why can't we hold out hope HH? Hell, signing T.O was just about as far-fetched as a community buying effort led by Kelly but we got it done.
                              Trust HH. He has no idea or way of proving anything but he is certainly correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X